Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

scottr

Posted by nancy s. on 12/22/02 at 20:43 (103797)

scott, how come now when i'm on the social board and go to post a message, it offers only to post the message on the foot surgery board?

Re: scottr

Scott R on 12/22/02 at 21:47 (103811)

Nancy, I don't understand. When i go there it doesn't say anything about the foot surgery board. Since no one is using the voice feature and it causes an error on Macs, I'll take off the voice capability.

nancy s. on 12/23/02 at 08:53 (103837)

i don't know, scott, must've been a poltergeist. it was ok when i replied to posts already there, but when i tried to start a new thread on social it told me i was posting to the foot surgery board -- i swear it, and i hadn't gone to the christmas party yet.
seems ok this morning.
thanks.
nancy

Scott R on 12/22/02 at 21:47 (103811)

Nancy, I don't understand. When i go there it doesn't say anything about the foot surgery board. Since no one is using the voice feature and it causes an error on Macs, I'll take off the voice capability.

nancy s. on 12/23/02 at 08:53 (103837)

i don't know, scott, must've been a poltergeist. it was ok when i replied to posts already there, but when i tried to start a new thread on social it told me i was posting to the foot surgery board -- i swear it, and i hadn't gone to the christmas party yet.
seems ok this morning.
thanks.
nancy