Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Merry Merry Christmas to some very SPECIAL Friends

Posted by Pam B on 12/25/02 at 12:40 (103979)

Merry Christmas to everyone and may God Bless and keep you all safe........Happy Holiday wishes from me to you :) HOHOHO

Re: Merry Merry Christmas to some very SPECIAL Friends

Necee on 12/26/02 at 02:23 (104013)

Same to you Pam!!!

Happy trails...

Necee

tammie on 12/29/02 at 13:00 (104217)

I know this is a few days late,which is quite normal for me .At least lately it seems, butI do agree with all that is said here Pam !!!Christmas and New years and of course each and every day as soon holidays will be a thing in the past and normal days will be back.Then we each will need something to keep us in the coldd wintery days!

I am going to try my very best to chrochet a throw or something LOL I have not done in many years! Not sure I can remember but shall give it a good try. I need some thing to keep my hands busy and relaxing instead of overdoing . So if anyone has any sugestions I am open!

Have safe holidays and of course will see you all next year or sooner!

Necee on 12/26/02 at 02:23 (104013)

Same to you Pam!!!

Happy trails...

Necee

tammie on 12/29/02 at 13:00 (104217)

I know this is a few days late,which is quite normal for me .At least lately it seems, butI do agree with all that is said here Pam !!!Christmas and New years and of course each and every day as soon holidays will be a thing in the past and normal days will be back.Then we each will need something to keep us in the coldd wintery days!

I am going to try my very best to chrochet a throw or something LOL I have not done in many years! Not sure I can remember but shall give it a good try. I need some thing to keep my hands busy and relaxing instead of overdoing . So if anyone has any sugestions I am open!

Have safe holidays and of course will see you all next year or sooner!