Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where oh where is Dr. Reynolds and his Jade 168?

Posted by Linda C on 1/02/03 at 14:23 (104594)

Hello,
I've been away from the board for awhile and was disappointed to find that Jade is no more? Has anyone used the Wheatgrass substitute? If so, have you been able to purchase it in the US?
Thanks,

Linda

Re: Where oh where is Dr. Reynolds and his Jade 168?

Pauline on 1/02/03 at 15:17 (104606)

Linda,
I've had to make the switch to Dr. Reynolds new cream. It has a different consistency and Dr. Reynolds assured me it would work the same.

I have not had any P.F. for many many months now, but ever since the Jade helped me I still continue to use his product. Ran out of the old, switched to the new. It can't hurt and I believe in it because I got relief.

Here is where I order mine:
Wheatgrass Pty. Ltd.
Level 2, 55 Swanston St.
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Australia

ABN 56 099 759 789

Tel: 1300 73 11 55 (within Australia)
Tel: +61 3 9650 7728 (outside Australia)
Fax: +61 3 9654 9828

Email: (email removed)

Dr. Reynolds posted a while back that a University in N.Z. is now doing research on his product. A few weeks ago I read in a Scandanavian Medical Journal that Wheat Grass was used with success in a gastrintestinal study as well.

I for one am certainly glad that Dr. Reynolds crossed my path on this web site because his cream as I said really helped me.

Actually I'm afraid to stop using the stuff so I'll probably be a customer for life.

Hopes this helps.

john h on 1/02/03 at 17:06 (104613)

Linda I have the web addres to purchase the wheat cream if you need it. I still have some Jade but will try the wheat cream when it runs out. You have order it from Australia. I think it is $16 per tube.

Pauline on 1/02/03 at 21:12 (104661)

Linda,
The address I posted is Dr. Reynolds office site in Australia. I use the 'information' e-mail address when I want to order. He ships right away just like when we ordered the Jade. Forgot to tell you the tube is larger.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 1/03/03 at 03:53 (104675)

Linda,
I think you will find the wheatgrass cream every bit as effective as the Jade. It is, after all, the wheatgrass extract in the Jade that does the job. This product is just wheatgrass with no other additives. You also get more than twice the amount for around the same price so it will last a lot longer. If you want to purchase the Wheatgrass cream, please contact the international distributor's website at

http://herbal-treatments.com.au/herbal_products.asp

The Wheatgrass site itself is http://www.wheatgrassactive.com and my non-commercial site which provides information about some of the therapeutic benefits of wheatgrass is at http://www.wheatgrassprofessional.info

Kind regards and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Linda C on 1/03/03 at 13:17 (104714)

Thanks Pauline,
I am 1/2 through with my last tube and thought I'd place an order for a couple more tubes. You can imagine my distress when my bookmarked site wouldn't work.

Bev N on 2/04/03 at 18:16 (108001)

What is this Jade you are talking about? I am looking for any help I can find for this chronic PF. Thankyou

Pauline on 1/02/03 at 15:17 (104606)

Linda,
I've had to make the switch to Dr. Reynolds new cream. It has a different consistency and Dr. Reynolds assured me it would work the same.

I have not had any P.F. for many many months now, but ever since the Jade helped me I still continue to use his product. Ran out of the old, switched to the new. It can't hurt and I believe in it because I got relief.

Here is where I order mine:
Wheatgrass Pty. Ltd.
Level 2, 55 Swanston St.
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Australia

ABN 56 099 759 789

Tel: 1300 73 11 55 (within Australia)
Tel: +61 3 9650 7728 (outside Australia)
Fax: +61 3 9654 9828

Email: (email removed)

Dr. Reynolds posted a while back that a University in N.Z. is now doing research on his product. A few weeks ago I read in a Scandanavian Medical Journal that Wheat Grass was used with success in a gastrintestinal study as well.

I for one am certainly glad that Dr. Reynolds crossed my path on this web site because his cream as I said really helped me.

Actually I'm afraid to stop using the stuff so I'll probably be a customer for life.

Hopes this helps.

john h on 1/02/03 at 17:06 (104613)

Linda I have the web addres to purchase the wheat cream if you need it. I still have some Jade but will try the wheat cream when it runs out. You have order it from Australia. I think it is $16 per tube.

Pauline on 1/02/03 at 21:12 (104661)

Linda,
The address I posted is Dr. Reynolds office site in Australia. I use the 'information' e-mail address when I want to order. He ships right away just like when we ordered the Jade. Forgot to tell you the tube is larger.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 1/03/03 at 03:53 (104675)

Linda,
I think you will find the wheatgrass cream every bit as effective as the Jade. It is, after all, the wheatgrass extract in the Jade that does the job. This product is just wheatgrass with no other additives. You also get more than twice the amount for around the same price so it will last a lot longer. If you want to purchase the Wheatgrass cream, please contact the international distributor's website at

http://herbal-treatments.com.au/herbal_products.asp

The Wheatgrass site itself is http://www.wheatgrassactive.com and my non-commercial site which provides information about some of the therapeutic benefits of wheatgrass is at http://www.wheatgrassprofessional.info

Kind regards and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Linda C on 1/03/03 at 13:17 (104714)

Thanks Pauline,
I am 1/2 through with my last tube and thought I'd place an order for a couple more tubes. You can imagine my distress when my bookmarked site wouldn't work.

Bev N on 2/04/03 at 18:16 (108001)

What is this Jade you are talking about? I am looking for any help I can find for this chronic PF. Thankyou