Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT in San Diego Area

Posted by Anne G on 1/05/03 at 09:32 (104883)

I have been suffering for 7 years with chronic heel pain and I am looking for some relief. Anyone know of a ESWT site near San Diego that is top notch using the Dornier machine?

Re: ESWT in San Diego Area

Dr. Z on 1/05/03 at 16:51 (104902)

I would contact the company they can tell you. We have done hundreds of ESWT treatment with the dornier and love the machine very much.

Scott D. on 1/06/03 at 06:59 (104935)

Anne,

You can try calling AKSM at 866-367-3798. I know they are somewhere in Southern CA.

Scott Reeves on 1/07/03 at 11:14 (105020)

Anne,

I do not know about San Diego, but I am currently going through the approval process with a couple of doctors here in Orange County. Dr. Tanaka in Tustin has both the Dornier and Ossatron and Dr Stephen Smith has the Ossatron in Irvine, CA. Probably about a 70-90 minute drive for you (with no traffic). I like both of them a lot and was referred to them from my other Podiatrist who does not have access to ESWT.

I have about a three year history of heel pain including surgery almost two years ago on my left foot. My other foot has acted up so I am pursuing ESWT instead.

eMail me if you want to talk more.

Thanks.

Dr. Z on 1/05/03 at 16:51 (104902)

I would contact the company they can tell you. We have done hundreds of ESWT treatment with the dornier and love the machine very much.

Scott D. on 1/06/03 at 06:59 (104935)

Anne,

You can try calling AKSM at 866-367-3798. I know they are somewhere in Southern CA.

Scott Reeves on 1/07/03 at 11:14 (105020)

Anne,

I do not know about San Diego, but I am currently going through the approval process with a couple of doctors here in Orange County. Dr. Tanaka in Tustin has both the Dornier and Ossatron and Dr Stephen Smith has the Ossatron in Irvine, CA. Probably about a 70-90 minute drive for you (with no traffic). I like both of them a lot and was referred to them from my other Podiatrist who does not have access to ESWT.

I have about a three year history of heel pain including surgery almost two years ago on my left foot. My other foot has acted up so I am pursuing ESWT instead.

eMail me if you want to talk more.

Thanks.