Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

necee.. re your show tickets for christmas

Posted by carynz on 1/11/03 at 17:46 (105278)

hi and happy new year. I have just returned home from our family holidays and wondered how you ended up giving your show tickets at Christmas. Which idea if any worked for you or how did you 'present' the 'present'? I'm curious!!!

Cheers
Carynz

Re: necee.. re your show tickets for christmas

Necee on 1/13/03 at 08:03 (105343)

Hi Caryn!

Well, the tickets I ordered came a few days before Christmas, I wrapped each one inside a box along with a small gift, and put their names on the boxes. I waited until everyone had opened all their other gifts, then got mine out of my santa sack and handed them out. I told them as I was passing them out to not open until I said so, that way they would see the tickets all at the same time. It worked out great! Everyone was very excited. They seemed to really like the idea of getting tickets to a performance, this is something we can all get together and do as a family.
The show is Feb 5th, and we are all looking forward to it.
Thanks for asking Caryn

Happy trails.....

Necee

carynz on 1/13/03 at 12:33 (105361)

great idea! I hope you all have a fabulous time, you will be amazed!

Cheers Caryn

Necee on 1/13/03 at 08:03 (105343)

Hi Caryn!

Well, the tickets I ordered came a few days before Christmas, I wrapped each one inside a box along with a small gift, and put their names on the boxes. I waited until everyone had opened all their other gifts, then got mine out of my santa sack and handed them out. I told them as I was passing them out to not open until I said so, that way they would see the tickets all at the same time. It worked out great! Everyone was very excited. They seemed to really like the idea of getting tickets to a performance, this is something we can all get together and do as a family.
The show is Feb 5th, and we are all looking forward to it.
Thanks for asking Caryn

Happy trails.....

Necee

carynz on 1/13/03 at 12:33 (105361)

great idea! I hope you all have a fabulous time, you will be amazed!

Cheers Caryn