Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: apropos of nothing I've read on this site yet....

Posted by Leon S. on 1/17/03 at 19:48 (105746)

Am I the only one that cringes at some of the spelling errors of some messages showing up on the 'treatments, symptoms...' site? It pains me to see how poorly some people come through various levels of our education systems and are unable to write simple sentences without spelling errors of common words.

nancy s. on 1/17/03 at 21:10 (105752)

leon, another poster brought up a similar topic around six months ago, and it raised a ruckus. not sure it's worth it....

nancy

Re: FOR ALL US WHO CARE ABOUT OUR FEET PLEASE READ

Joe Dirt, the Flunky on 1/17/03 at 23:33 (105766)

I'm not sure who you are referring to but if me . well for that matter all the others who can't spell do to the lack of education or from years of medications that cause a range of seeing and thinking problems I do apologize Mr. Leon S.

Some might come here without the privilege of getting the 'various levels of our education' as you put it. You also used the phrase 'pains me' and I'm just wondering if you are not referring to your feet as most do who come to heelspurs.com.

nancy s. on 1/17/03 at 21:10 (105752)

leon, another poster brought up a similar topic around six months ago, and it raised a ruckus. not sure it's worth it....

nancy

Re: FOR ALL US WHO CARE ABOUT OUR FEET PLEASE READ

Joe Dirt, the Flunky on 1/17/03 at 23:33 (105766)

I'm not sure who you are referring to but if me . well for that matter all the others who can't spell do to the lack of education or from years of medications that cause a range of seeing and thinking problems I do apologize Mr. Leon S.

Some might come here without the privilege of getting the 'various levels of our education' as you put it. You also used the phrase 'pains me' and I'm just wondering if you are not referring to your feet as most do who come to heelspurs.com.