Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Dr. Z

Posted by Pauline on 1/19/03 at 09:42 (105910)

Dr.Z just a joke. What would it do to your psyche if you couldn't remember the number 94. I can only imagine the internal turmoil & tongue trusting that would ensue:*)

Re: To Dr. Z

Dr. Z on 1/19/03 at 09:59 (105912)

Funny. I have a new number 93% that was the score after all of the 56 placebo patients after they crossed over to treatment. This was a one year follow up. I really like 94% I always felt I was smart if I got that score in my foot examination at Foot College. I think my 94% finally bored Elliott to death. Where is he these days?

Julie on 1/19/03 at 13:01 (105930)

He retired in disgust when he realised how frivolous all the girls on the social board really are. But I hope he'll return to give the site the benefit of his knowledge.

Dr. Z on 1/19/03 at 09:59 (105912)

Funny. I have a new number 93% that was the score after all of the 56 placebo patients after they crossed over to treatment. This was a one year follow up. I really like 94% I always felt I was smart if I got that score in my foot examination at Foot College. I think my 94% finally bored Elliott to death. Where is he these days?

Julie on 1/19/03 at 13:01 (105930)

He retired in disgust when he realised how frivolous all the girls on the social board really are. But I hope he'll return to give the site the benefit of his knowledge.