Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Post ESWT & do u continue of other treatments?

Posted by Pam W on 1/19/03 at 21:12 (105992)

I am at the stage of surgery for my PF with no relief. I recently have found this web site. Is this permenant and do you give up the stretching, night splints and etc-still wear my custum made orthos? I really want relief but do not want surgery since I am currently recovering from surgery for trigger finger and tend. behind thumb on rt. hand with upcoming surgery on lt. hand (for the same)in a few weeks-currently typing with one hand!!!

Also, I live in N.C. Does anyone know of this being done in N.C.?

Thanks for your imput!!!!

Re: Post ESWT & do u continue of other treatments?

Dr. Z on 1/19/03 at 21:24 (105993)

We treat my patients from your state. We use the Dornier Epos which is an FDA approved ESWT machine. Our group has the most experience on doing ESWT
in the east coast and the usa. I have been using ESWT for the past three years. IF you would like our ESWT informatoinal packet please contact Dr. Z at (email removed) and we will send you our eswt informaional packet

Feel free to ask any question that you may have

Re: Post ESWT & do u continue of other treatments?

Dr. Z on 1/19/03 at 21:24 (105993)

We treat my patients from your state. We use the Dornier Epos which is an FDA approved ESWT machine. Our group has the most experience on doing ESWT
in the east coast and the usa. I have been using ESWT for the past three years. IF you would like our ESWT informatoinal packet please contact Dr. Z at (email removed) and we will send you our eswt informaional packet

Feel free to ask any question that you may have