Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carole, How is your shoulder?

Posted by Kathy G on 1/21/03 at 17:49 (106188)

Is it feeling better? Did your exercises and heat work? I sure hope so!

Mine is much better, thanks to the Chiropractor, bless him. I went twice last week and, fingers crossed, it is ever so much better.

Hope yours is the same!

Re: Carole, How is your shoulder?

Carole C in NOLA on 1/21/03 at 18:45 (106198)

It's doing a LOT better and gradually improving each day. It still hurts but nowhere nearly as bad. I can even sleep on that side again now! :)

Thanks for asking! I guess the real test will be this weekend when the cold weather hits, since it seemed to hurt most in the cold.

I am SO GLAD to hear that the chiropractor is helping your shoulder. That is great!

Carole C

Necee on 1/22/03 at 02:14 (106236)

Happy to hear that you're feeling better Carole! I pray that's the end of your pain for the whole year!

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 1/22/03 at 11:28 (106293)

Thanks, Necee. It's wonderful to be feeling better, and to know that people care too!

Carole C

Suzanne D on 1/22/03 at 15:46 (106353)

Yes, Carole, I am also glad you are feeling better! How is the weather in New Orleans this afternoon? It is bitterly cold here in KY and the snow has begun to fall. We aren't supposed to get more than an inch or so, but the wind chill is to fall below zero. Brrr! I hate to think of little ones waiting out for the school bus in the morning.

Hope you continue to feel better!
Suzanne :-)

Carole C in NOLA on 1/22/03 at 18:10 (106373)

This morning it was warm, 68 when I got dressed. I put on a tropical flowered shirt, light cotton slacks, and my Birkenstock Fulda sandals with socks, and headed off for work.

At lunch, the temperature had dropped dramatically... the front had come through! I went home for lunch and changed from my sandals to my SAS shoes, and added a pull-over sweater to my outfit.

By dinner time it was even colder. Right now, at 6 PM it is 50 degrees. We are expecting temperatures in the mid 30's tonight and in the 20's tomorrow night. This is very cold for New Orleans!

I hate to think of those little kids waiting for their bus too. They get cold so fast.

Thanks for the good wishes! I hope your knees continue to improve, as well as the swelling in your ankles and feet.

Carole C

Carole C in NOLA on 1/21/03 at 18:45 (106198)

It's doing a LOT better and gradually improving each day. It still hurts but nowhere nearly as bad. I can even sleep on that side again now! :)

Thanks for asking! I guess the real test will be this weekend when the cold weather hits, since it seemed to hurt most in the cold.

I am SO GLAD to hear that the chiropractor is helping your shoulder. That is great!

Carole C

Necee on 1/22/03 at 02:14 (106236)

Happy to hear that you're feeling better Carole! I pray that's the end of your pain for the whole year!

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 1/22/03 at 11:28 (106293)

Thanks, Necee. It's wonderful to be feeling better, and to know that people care too!

Carole C

Suzanne D on 1/22/03 at 15:46 (106353)

Yes, Carole, I am also glad you are feeling better! How is the weather in New Orleans this afternoon? It is bitterly cold here in KY and the snow has begun to fall. We aren't supposed to get more than an inch or so, but the wind chill is to fall below zero. Brrr! I hate to think of little ones waiting out for the school bus in the morning.

Hope you continue to feel better!
Suzanne :-)

Carole C in NOLA on 1/22/03 at 18:10 (106373)

This morning it was warm, 68 when I got dressed. I put on a tropical flowered shirt, light cotton slacks, and my Birkenstock Fulda sandals with socks, and headed off for work.

At lunch, the temperature had dropped dramatically... the front had come through! I went home for lunch and changed from my sandals to my SAS shoes, and added a pull-over sweater to my outfit.

By dinner time it was even colder. Right now, at 6 PM it is 50 degrees. We are expecting temperatures in the mid 30's tonight and in the 20's tomorrow night. This is very cold for New Orleans!

I hate to think of those little kids waiting for their bus too. They get cold so fast.

Thanks for the good wishes! I hope your knees continue to improve, as well as the swelling in your ankles and feet.

Carole C