Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ohmigosh!!!

Posted by Donna H on 1/23/03 at 01:52 (106414)

Not in a million years-ok maybe not in a thousand, would I have ever have expected a response like I got!! I really deeply appreciate all your comments and concern. I'm truly sorry for each of you that live in so much pain.Yet again, its so refreshing to know there's REALLY somebody out there somewhere who even has a clue. Because its not a heart attack or we're not in ICU from a bullet or serious car wreck with external injuries for ' family & friends' (uh- yeah) to see, then it can't possibly be all that serious! The 1st podiatrist my family dr referred me to said I 'just have to live with it,' when referring to the TTS!!! He offered no tmt, no follow up! I'm sure now that I'm not the only one who's run into (oh, darn it, I can't speak that other kind of language here!) uh-professional doctors, yeah, thats what I wanted to say, uh-huh. To those of you who talked about weight gain-I lost 8 lbs in November. I gained all of it back plus more. Its not so much stress eating like those oatmeal raisin cookies -alright so maybe the oreos from the work vending machine accounts for ONE pound - its just the lack of activity. I was never involved in the physical things some of you are, but I used to hike thru Indiana state parks (I live in -25 wind chill Ohio),& I loved to dance & cook.Did you know Oscar Mayer comes in several varieties now? I have recently discovered this valuable fact. Good luck to you all-may you all be pain free today; thanks again for your inspiration. Some of you are really funny, even in your pain. *********Donna**********

Re: Ohmigosh!!!

marie e on 1/23/03 at 06:39 (106419)

No one understands foot pain like those who are having it. I live in Indiana near the Ohio border. It's very cold today. -4 degrees with a windchill of -16 degrees. Stay warm.

marie

Necee on 1/23/03 at 15:34 (106499)

Just keep hanging in there Donna!!! We care, and will always be here for you.

Happy trails....

Necee

marie e on 1/23/03 at 06:39 (106419)

No one understands foot pain like those who are having it. I live in Indiana near the Ohio border. It's very cold today. -4 degrees with a windchill of -16 degrees. Stay warm.

marie

Necee on 1/23/03 at 15:34 (106499)

Just keep hanging in there Donna!!! We care, and will always be here for you.

Happy trails....

Necee