Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone know a PT who knows TTS

Posted by Lara T on 1/23/03 at 12:39 (106487)

I've started PT for my TTS to see if I can get more relief. I'm very impressed with my PT, although she hasn't ever had a TTS client before. She has done some reading (some that I gave her, some she found on her own) and seems to be doing a very thorough and thoughtful job, and knowledgeable about the foot if not TTS. She also volunteered, without prompting, that if I knew of a PT that has had TTS patients, she would be pleased to have their name so she could talk to them. Does anyone knows the name of such a PT that would be willing to talk with her?

Re: Anyone know a PT who knows TTS

Sharon W on 1/23/03 at 20:37 (106541)

Lara,

My PT took some time off -- I had called over there and asked about her -- but I will try again before I leave for Washington State. She actually ISN'T the one who had experience with TTS, however -- that guy left the clinic and I don't know where he is. Barbara took over for him and followed his treatment program. (I suppose you could say, though, that after treating ME, she has successfully treated a patient with TTS.)

Sharon

Re: Anyone know a PT who knows TTS

Sharon W on 1/23/03 at 20:37 (106541)

Lara,

My PT took some time off -- I had called over there and asked about her -- but I will try again before I leave for Washington State. She actually ISN'T the one who had experience with TTS, however -- that guy left the clinic and I don't know where he is. Barbara took over for him and followed his treatment program. (I suppose you could say, though, that after treating ME, she has successfully treated a patient with TTS.)

Sharon