Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PH4SE FOOT ORTHOTICS

Posted by MIKE W on 1/24/03 at 01:55 (106576)

ARE PH4SE ORTHOTICS ANY GOOD

Re: PH4SE FOOT ORTHOTICS

George on 1/24/03 at 07:04 (106595)

Tried them and didn't think much of them. They were way too hard for me, but they make great door stops. You can do a (search) on this website to see what other people think of them. I am currently using Sportsman orthotics from Ortho-Dynamics. They are the best (pre-molded) I have tried so far, providing good support and cushioning. They have helped control my pronation and plantar fasciitis, I have very flat feet.

Dr. David S. Wander on 1/24/03 at 07:59 (106599)

I've had many patients try the Phase 4 inserts and so far none have had relief. The Phase 4 are inexpensive, so I guess it's worth a try. The packaging states that there is a guarantee but I think most people that aren't happy with the Phase 4 inserts simply don't use them and don't go through the effort of receiving a refund.

In my practice, I've had tremendous success with an over-the-counter product called Powersteps. There is a link to the web site on this web site and the product is excellent. I have no financial interest in the company, I'm just very pleased with the product and results.

BG.CPed on 1/25/03 at 16:18 (106769)

look at long posts under the foot insert section, long mostly negative stuff. it is same device as good feet sells

George on 1/24/03 at 07:04 (106595)

Tried them and didn't think much of them. They were way too hard for me, but they make great door stops. You can do a (search) on this website to see what other people think of them. I am currently using Sportsman orthotics from Ortho-Dynamics. They are the best (pre-molded) I have tried so far, providing good support and cushioning. They have helped control my pronation and plantar fasciitis, I have very flat feet.

Dr. David S. Wander on 1/24/03 at 07:59 (106599)

I've had many patients try the Phase 4 inserts and so far none have had relief. The Phase 4 are inexpensive, so I guess it's worth a try. The packaging states that there is a guarantee but I think most people that aren't happy with the Phase 4 inserts simply don't use them and don't go through the effort of receiving a refund.

In my practice, I've had tremendous success with an over-the-counter product called Powersteps. There is a link to the web site on this web site and the product is excellent. I have no financial interest in the company, I'm just very pleased with the product and results.

BG.CPed on 1/25/03 at 16:18 (106769)

look at long posts under the foot insert section, long mostly negative stuff. it is same device as good feet sells

eli v on 10/11/05 at 18:54 (184537)

I have had foot problems all my life. I finally used the orthotics and they worked. I still have pains if I don't wear the soles for more than two weeks. However, if I have them on all the time I can run, walk, and do whatever I want. I highly recommend this sole.

Ron on 8/19/06 at 13:02 (207850)

Best thing in the world for me, they have saved my life. Could not walk from heel spurs with my whole foot, only on my toes.

Worke almost instanly for me. Anything becomes hard after it settles. the bottom of shoes are no harder the the inserts. Watched test, standing on wood and solid steel, participants could not see what they stood on and could not teel the difference.

Ralph on 8/19/06 at 18:21 (207867)

Are these the ones advertised on TV?

Rocko on 11/08/06 at 09:32 (215162)

Could anybody tell me, where should I buy the PH4SE FOOT ORTHOTICS? I do really appreciate.

Dora on 1/18/07 at 09:04 (220050)

I also would love to know where to get them...I have had mine for years and need a new pair

eli S on 5/21/07 at 10:51 (230234)

Did you find the ph4se I am very interested I need those very urgent...
best regards eli
eli at abi-atl.com

Roslyn on 6/18/07 at 21:10 (231800)

WalkFit inserts are the 'upgrade' for Ph4se inserts. You can see that at the bottom of the page. Thanks- Roslyn

Marie on 9/25/07 at 11:28 (236632)

Can you please tell me how did you soften them to be able to wear them. The Ph4se foot orthotics are very hard and I can't get used to them.

Lisa B James on 9/25/07 at 15:35 (236645)

I live in Harvey, Louisiana. Please let me know where I can find a store in my area to buy some more Orthotics.

Steve S on 9/30/09 at 12:15 (260954)

What is the price for ph4se foot orthotics and how could they be ordered?