Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

CT creme for inflammation and nerve pain Is this too good to be true?

Posted by lauriel on 1/24/03 at 15:26 (106659)

I just found this web site for something called CT creme. It claims it is an all natural anti-imflammitory that even helps for nerve pain. I found it on a TTS web-site, but their web-site actually talks about carpal tunnel. I ordered some since using crutches has flared up my tendonitis in my elbows big time. Thought it cant hurt to try for $20.00, I would have definetly tried it on my foot before surgery. I am going to ask my Dr If I can use it on my foot since I just had surgery. their web-site is http://www.ctcreme.com
Laurie

Re: CT Cream

BrianG on 1/24/03 at 17:09 (106681)

Hi Laurie,

I don't think your link is any good, but I did go to the net and found the following. I too would love to find a topical that works for PF, but have not found it yet. I would try this if I was you. If it works, great, let us know. If not, send it back for a full refund.

Regards
BrianG

Home
CT Cream
Information
What Is
CTS?Product
TestimonialsHow To
Contact Us
This page will help answer all of your questions and enable you to make an informed decision on whether or not CT Cream is right for you. It consists of 2 sections:
Frequently Asked Questions
CT Cream In Detail
If at anytime you have a question which you are not able to find the answer for at this Website, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
How Much Does CT Cream with A.C.P. Cost?
CT Cream is sold in attractive 2 Ounce Jars which are priced at $19.95/Jar. Our customers are usually pleasantly surprised at how long this supply actually lasts. CT Cream has a smooth consistency that applies easily. Depending on the size of the area being treated and the frequency of applications, most individuals can expect each jar to last anywhere from 2 to 6 months.
We offer Price Discounts when orders of 2 or more jars are placed at one time.
QuantityU.S.A. ResidentsNON-U.S.A. Residents1 Jar$22.90 ($19.95 + $2.95 S&H)$25.90  ($19.95 + $5.95 S&H)2 Jars$41.85 ($37.90 + $3.95) $2.00 Discount$44.85 ($37.90 + $6.95) $2.00 Discount3 Jars$61.80 ($55.85 + $5.95) $4.00 Discount$63.80 ($55.85 + $7.95) $4.00 Discount4 Jars$79.75 ($73.80 + $5.95) $6.00 Discount$81.75 ($73.80 + $7.95) $6.00 Discount5 Jars$97.70  ($91.75 + $5.95) $8.00 Discount$99.70  ($91.75 + $7.95) $8.00 Discount

•  To Obtain Your CT Cream Now Click Here To Access Our Secure Order Form  •
Does CT Cream Come With A Money Back Guarantee?
We urge anyone who purchases our product and is not completely satisfied with it to return it for a Full Refund. This is a No Questions Asked Guarantee which Never Expires.
CT Cream is a ground breaking medical product which can be of immeasurable value to those who need it. We don't want ANYONE who is suffering to miss out on discovering CT Cream because of initial skepticism or fear of 'buyer's remorse'. Our No Hassle Return Policy means you'll never have regrets.
How Can I Get CT Cream?
CT Cream is distributed by Biomax Laboratories of Carlsbad, California. We have made it Fast, Easy & Safe for customers worldwide to order the product via the following methods:
• 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week using our 100% Secure Order Form
• By calling our offices directly at 1-800-541-3550 (Mon. to Fri. from 9 - 5 PST)
• By Mail with a Check or Money Order
• By Fax
For complete details on ALL of these ordering methods Click Here.
What Does The A.C.P. Stand For?
The A stands for Arnica; C for Choline; P for Pyridoxine. These represent the 3 principle, active components in CT Cream. A more detailed description of each of these ingredients as well as other key elements of the product are explored below.
I Don't Live In The United States. Can I Still Get CT Cream?
Absolutely. Our Website has made it possible for people around the world to find out about our product and have it shipped to them regardless of their geographic location. CT Cream is sent out via United States Air Mail to International destinations every single day. Complete pricing details on foreign orders are available on our Secure Order Form.
Is There A Price Difference If I Order Online Or By Phone?
None. All pricing for CT Cream is identical regardless of not only how you decide to order our product, but how you decide to pay for it as well (Credit Card, Check, etc.) All orders are shipped within the same time frame on a daily basis regardless of the method you chose for placing your order.
The various options we make available for allowing our valued customers to order our product exist because we want to make it easy AND safe for them to obtain and benefit from CT Cream. Whether you're a seasoned Web Shopper or this your first time making a purchase over the Internet, we want you to feel confident and comfortable. We're always just a phone call away.
Does CT Cream Simply Mask The Pain?
No it does not. CT Cream is not a pain killer. Artificially hiding the pain of any Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), be it Tendinitis, Bursitis or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is never recommended. In most cases, artificially masking the pain of an RSI will actually result in further damage.
CT Cream reduces discomfort and aids in the healing process by addressing the source of the problem itself, inflammation.
The active ingredients in CT Cream, in conjunction with our patented emulsification process (Binary Transdermal System), reduces the inflammation of muscles, nerves, ligaments & tendons. CT Cream also aids in promoting healthy blood circulation in the affected area and improves critical nerve function (see below).
   CT Cream In Detail
The Concept
Originally developed for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, CT Cream with A.C.P. represents a breakthrough in the battle against the debilitating symptoms associated with ALL Repetitive Strain Injuries including Tendinitis, Bursitis and even Tennis Elbow.
CT Cream is extremely effective in reducing inflammation of affected tendons, ligaments & muscles. This in turn not only alleviates discomfort but promotes the healing and recovery of RSI ailments.
While CT Cream with A.C.P. only recently become available to the general public in the spring of 1998, it had been in Research & Development for over 3 years. It is the product of the pooled knowledge and efforts of a professional pharmacist, licensed physician and renowned orthopedic surgeon.
CT Cream with A.C.P. has undergone rigorous and thorough clinical trials with extremely positive results reported by patients. The product has been adopted for use by physicians, therapists, chiropractors and other health professionals.
The active ingredient, Arnica, works with well known elements Choline and Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) to reduce inflammation of the affected area which is causing pain. These ingredients are delivered via a groundbreaking new carrier process, the Binary Transdermal System (patent pending).
As the name suggests, this is a transdermal (Latin for 'under the skin') method which ensures that the active ingredients penetrate the skin and reach the area of discomfort. Once absorbed, pain relief is immediate, strong and long-lasting. CT Cream with A.C.P. also increases micro-circulation and cellular function promoting overall health of the affected area .

Notable Ingredients:
Arnica:
Arnica is a botanical which has been used for centuries, primarily in Europe. There are over 100 drug products made from this plant. The active components in Arnica are sesquiterpene lactones, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and pain reduction properties. Arnica also contains thymol (an essential oil), flavonoids, inulin, carotenoids and tannins which stimulate blood circulation.
Arnica works by stimulating the activity of white blood cells that perform much of the digestion of congested blood, and by dispersing trapped fluids from bruised tissue, joints and muscle. Arnica has also been shown to improve the health and conductivity of certain nerves.
Choline:
Choline is a lipotropic and member of the B complex vitamin family and is a component of phospholipids and acetylcholine. It is very beneficial for disorders of the nervous system. Choline is essential for the health of the myelin sheaths of the nerves which are the principal component of nerve fibers. CTS patients exhibit damage to the median nerve, one of the major nerves controlling muscles in the arm and hand. Choline assists in the repair and strengthening of the sheaths, improving the conductivity and transmission of radial nerve impulses.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6):
Pyridoxine is a water soluble B vitamin consisting of 3 compounds: pyridoxine, pyridoxinal and pyridoxamine. Pyridoxine helps maintain the balance of sodium and potassium which regulate body fluids and promote normal functioning of the nerves. It has been clinically demonstrated to aid in the alleviation of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and bursitis.
Most treatments involving pyridoxine are oral in nature and usually dispensed in large dosages. CT Cream uses smaller dosages that can be topically applied directly to the point of discomfort. Through the Binary Transdermal Process (see below) the Pyridoxine is delivered directly to the affected area, eliminating the need for overly excessive oral levels of this vitamin.
Binary Transdermal System (patent pending):
The CT Cream advantage lies not just in its unique ingredient formulation but in its revolutionary delivery system as well. The Binary Transdermal System incorporates the latest advancements in emulsification and skin penetration technology. It ensures effective absorption of the active ingredients mentioned above (as well as Camphor) through the dermal lipid layers (outer skin) to the area of discomfort.
This technology was invented by the same doctors who developed CT Cream and ONLY CT Cream with A.C.P. has it.
Home    (PIPE)    What Is CTS?    (PIPE)    CT Cream Information
Product Testimonials    (PIPE)   Order CT Cream    (PIPE)   Company Information

Terry Z on 1/27/03 at 11:29 (106983)

Lauriel, I'd be interested if you get results from this cream. I'd try anything so I didn't have to take all these drugs.
Terry

BrianG on 1/24/03 at 17:09 (106681)

Hi Laurie,

I don't think your link is any good, but I did go to the net and found the following. I too would love to find a topical that works for PF, but have not found it yet. I would try this if I was you. If it works, great, let us know. If not, send it back for a full refund.

Regards
BrianG

Home
CT Cream
Information
What Is
CTS?Product
TestimonialsHow To
Contact Us
This page will help answer all of your questions and enable you to make an informed decision on whether or not CT Cream is right for you. It consists of 2 sections:
CT Cream In Detail
If at anytime you have a question which you are not able to find the answer for at this Website, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
How Much Does CT Cream with A.C.P. Cost?
CT Cream is sold in attractive 2 Ounce Jars which are priced at $19.95/Jar. Our customers are usually pleasantly surprised at how long this supply actually lasts. CT Cream has a smooth consistency that applies easily. Depending on the size of the area being treated and the frequency of applications, most individuals can expect each jar to last anywhere from 2 to 6 months.
We offer Price Discounts when orders of 2 or more jars are placed at one time.
QuantityU.S.A. ResidentsNON-U.S.A. Residents1 Jar$22.90 ($19.95 + $2.95 S&H)$25.90  ($19.95 + $5.95 S&H)2 Jars$41.85 ($37.90 + $3.95) $2.00 Discount$44.85 ($37.90 + $6.95) $2.00 Discount3 Jars$61.80 ($55.85 + $5.95) $4.00 Discount$63.80 ($55.85 + $7.95) $4.00 Discount4 Jars$79.75 ($73.80 + $5.95) $6.00 Discount$81.75 ($73.80 + $7.95) $6.00 Discount5 Jars$97.70  ($91.75 + $5.95) $8.00 Discount$99.70  ($91.75 + $7.95) $8.00 Discount

•  To Obtain Your CT Cream Now Click Here To Access Our Secure Order Form  •
Does CT Cream Come With A Money Back Guarantee?
We urge anyone who purchases our product and is not completely satisfied with it to return it for a Full Refund. This is a No Questions Asked Guarantee which Never Expires.
CT Cream is a ground breaking medical product which can be of immeasurable value to those who need it. We don't want ANYONE who is suffering to miss out on discovering CT Cream because of initial skepticism or fear of 'buyer's remorse'. Our No Hassle Return Policy means you'll never have regrets.
How Can I Get CT Cream?
CT Cream is distributed by Biomax Laboratories of Carlsbad, California. We have made it Fast, Easy & Safe for customers worldwide to order the product via the following methods:
• 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week using our 100% Secure Order Form
• By calling our offices directly at 1-800-541-3550 (Mon. to Fri. from 9 - 5 PST)
• By Mail with a Check or Money Order
• By Fax
For complete details on ALL of these ordering methods Click Here.
What Does The A.C.P. Stand For?
The A stands for Arnica; C for Choline; P for Pyridoxine. These represent the 3 principle, active components in CT Cream. A more detailed description of each of these ingredients as well as other key elements of the product are explored below.
I Don't Live In The United States. Can I Still Get CT Cream?
Absolutely. Our Website has made it possible for people around the world to find out about our product and have it shipped to them regardless of their geographic location. CT Cream is sent out via United States Air Mail to International destinations every single day. Complete pricing details on foreign orders are available on our Secure Order Form.
Is There A Price Difference If I Order Online Or By Phone?
None. All pricing for CT Cream is identical regardless of not only how you decide to order our product, but how you decide to pay for it as well (Credit Card, Check, etc.) All orders are shipped within the same time frame on a daily basis regardless of the method you chose for placing your order.
The various options we make available for allowing our valued customers to order our product exist because we want to make it easy AND safe for them to obtain and benefit from CT Cream. Whether you're a seasoned Web Shopper or this your first time making a purchase over the Internet, we want you to feel confident and comfortable. We're always just a phone call away.
Does CT Cream Simply Mask The Pain?
No it does not. CT Cream is not a pain killer. Artificially hiding the pain of any Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), be it Tendinitis, Bursitis or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is never recommended. In most cases, artificially masking the pain of an RSI will actually result in further damage.
CT Cream reduces discomfort and aids in the healing process by addressing the source of the problem itself, inflammation.
The active ingredients in CT Cream, in conjunction with our patented emulsification process (Binary Transdermal System), reduces the inflammation of muscles, nerves, ligaments & tendons. CT Cream also aids in promoting healthy blood circulation in the affected area and improves critical nerve function (see below).
   CT Cream In Detail
The Concept
Originally developed for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, CT Cream with A.C.P. represents a breakthrough in the battle against the debilitating symptoms associated with ALL Repetitive Strain Injuries including Tendinitis, Bursitis and even Tennis Elbow.
CT Cream is extremely effective in reducing inflammation of affected tendons, ligaments & muscles. This in turn not only alleviates discomfort but promotes the healing and recovery of RSI ailments.
While CT Cream with A.C.P. only recently become available to the general public in the spring of 1998, it had been in Research & Development for over 3 years. It is the product of the pooled knowledge and efforts of a professional pharmacist, licensed physician and renowned orthopedic surgeon.
CT Cream with A.C.P. has undergone rigorous and thorough clinical trials with extremely positive results reported by patients. The product has been adopted for use by physicians, therapists, chiropractors and other health professionals.
The active ingredient, Arnica, works with well known elements Choline and Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) to reduce inflammation of the affected area which is causing pain. These ingredients are delivered via a groundbreaking new carrier process, the Binary Transdermal System (patent pending).
As the name suggests, this is a transdermal (Latin for 'under the skin') method which ensures that the active ingredients penetrate the skin and reach the area of discomfort. Once absorbed, pain relief is immediate, strong and long-lasting. CT Cream with A.C.P. also increases micro-circulation and cellular function promoting overall health of the affected area .

Notable Ingredients:
Arnica:
Arnica is a botanical which has been used for centuries, primarily in Europe. There are over 100 drug products made from this plant. The active components in Arnica are sesquiterpene lactones, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and pain reduction properties. Arnica also contains thymol (an essential oil), flavonoids, inulin, carotenoids and tannins which stimulate blood circulation.
Arnica works by stimulating the activity of white blood cells that perform much of the digestion of congested blood, and by dispersing trapped fluids from bruised tissue, joints and muscle. Arnica has also been shown to improve the health and conductivity of certain nerves.
Choline:
Choline is a lipotropic and member of the B complex vitamin family and is a component of phospholipids and acetylcholine. It is very beneficial for disorders of the nervous system. Choline is essential for the health of the myelin sheaths of the nerves which are the principal component of nerve fibers. CTS patients exhibit damage to the median nerve, one of the major nerves controlling muscles in the arm and hand. Choline assists in the repair and strengthening of the sheaths, improving the conductivity and transmission of radial nerve impulses.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6):
Pyridoxine is a water soluble B vitamin consisting of 3 compounds: pyridoxine, pyridoxinal and pyridoxamine. Pyridoxine helps maintain the balance of sodium and potassium which regulate body fluids and promote normal functioning of the nerves. It has been clinically demonstrated to aid in the alleviation of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and bursitis.
Most treatments involving pyridoxine are oral in nature and usually dispensed in large dosages. CT Cream uses smaller dosages that can be topically applied directly to the point of discomfort. Through the Binary Transdermal Process (see below) the Pyridoxine is delivered directly to the affected area, eliminating the need for overly excessive oral levels of this vitamin.
Binary Transdermal System (patent pending):
The CT Cream advantage lies not just in its unique ingredient formulation but in its revolutionary delivery system as well. The Binary Transdermal System incorporates the latest advancements in emulsification and skin penetration technology. It ensures effective absorption of the active ingredients mentioned above (as well as Camphor) through the dermal lipid layers (outer skin) to the area of discomfort.
This technology was invented by the same doctors who developed CT Cream and ONLY CT Cream with A.C.P. has it.
Home    (PIPE)    What Is CTS?    (PIPE)    CT Cream Information
Product Testimonials    (PIPE)   Order CT Cream    (PIPE)   Company Information

Terry Z on 1/27/03 at 11:29 (106983)

Lauriel, I'd be interested if you get results from this cream. I'd try anything so I didn't have to take all these drugs.
Terry