Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A question for Scott or anyone else

Posted by Kathy G on 1/24/03 at 16:47 (106676)

When I click on 'Since your last visit' under any category, my computer tries to load for a long period of time and then I finally get a 'timed out' mesage. You know, one of those Gateway 504 messages. This has always happened so I never use that function. I just assumed it didn't work but I see from below, that Nancy, for example uses it, so it must be my computer. Actually, this is the second computer I've used since coming to these boards. So does it have something to do with using AOL or what?

It sure would be nice if I could use that function. I sometimes miss messages on account of it not working.

Thanks,

Kathy

Re: A question for Scott or anyone else

Julie on 1/25/03 at 01:13 (106709)

Kathy, your computer sounds wierd! But don't apologise for multiple posts - it happens to everybody.

If you want Scott to be sure to see your post, make it again (!) with scottr somewhere in it. That will whiz it into his email. He doesn't always read the boards and may miss it otherwise.

-

Scott R on 1/25/03 at 07:39 (106720)

I didn't know the multiple posts were still happening. I placed some pretty strict code in the program to try to prevent it.

Carole C in NOLA on 1/25/03 at 11:22 (106742)

I think your code helped a whole lot, Scott. I thought it had cured the problem, but maybe not.

Carole C

Julie on 1/25/03 at 01:13 (106709)

Kathy, your computer sounds wierd! But don't apologise for multiple posts - it happens to everybody.

If you want Scott to be sure to see your post, make it again (!) with scottr somewhere in it. That will whiz it into his email. He doesn't always read the boards and may miss it otherwise.

-

Scott R on 1/25/03 at 07:39 (106720)

I didn't know the multiple posts were still happening. I placed some pretty strict code in the program to try to prevent it.

Carole C in NOLA on 1/25/03 at 11:22 (106742)

I think your code helped a whole lot, Scott. I thought it had cured the problem, but maybe not.

Carole C