Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie

Posted by Dr. Z on 1/24/03 at 23:15 (106706)

Hi

Would you e-mail Dr. Z at (email removed). I would like to explain more information about RSD

Re: Tammie

Tammie on 1/25/03 at 18:48 (106787)

Thank you Dr. Z for your help. You do understand my issues and I apreciate your honesty and the care you took to help me understand it. I know also it does not help to continue to grieve. But it takes time as it is a huge change and noone can measure pain. Be it foot , or be it loosing a loved pet that becomes your child. I truly relate to both! thank you !

Dr. Z on 1/25/03 at 23:00 (106808)

Thanks and I wish you luck in your goal of relieving your foot pain. I will always try to help you

Tammie on 1/25/03 at 18:48 (106787)

Thank you Dr. Z for your help. You do understand my issues and I apreciate your honesty and the care you took to help me understand it. I know also it does not help to continue to grieve. But it takes time as it is a huge change and noone can measure pain. Be it foot , or be it loosing a loved pet that becomes your child. I truly relate to both! thank you !

Dr. Z on 1/25/03 at 23:00 (106808)

Thanks and I wish you luck in your goal of relieving your foot pain. I will always try to help you