Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what was your favorite super bowl commercial?

Posted by marie e on 1/27/03 at 20:08 (107072)

For me it was the clydesdales and the zebra. The ozzy commercial was funny also.

My favorite all time superbowl commercial was the one were the cowboys were hearding cats.

What was your favorite commercial last night?

What was your favorite all time superbowl commercial?

marie

Re: what was your favorite super bowl commercial?

Carole C in NOLA on 1/27/03 at 20:18 (107074)

I have always been an oddball; just GOT to be different, right? So I'll just mention that I didn't like any of the commercials. I don't like commercials in general, and I mute them or flip channels during commercials.

That ought to shock some people! (grin)

Carole C

john h on 1/28/03 at 08:37 (107115)

I like the Ozzie Osbourne where his kids morph into the Osmonds and he woke up in bed with the mom in the Partridge family. I also liked the horses in the football game with the zebra reviewing the instant play under the hood. I eat commercials up. My wife ZAP's them. Carole I though you were a 'woman for all seasons'?

Kathy G on 1/28/03 at 08:56 (107120)

I liked the same ones as you did, John. I really enjoyed the zebra one! While channel surfing last night, I caught an advertising expert on some station analyzing the ads and he was really impressed with the one for Michelob with the guy with the dog on his head. I liked that but not as much as some of the others. He said that they are already working on ads for next year's SuperBowl!

Carole C in NOLA on 1/28/03 at 12:17 (107139)

Just not 'commercial season', John. I'll leave that to the rest of you. :)

Carole C

BrianG on 1/28/03 at 19:50 (107195)

I liked the Fed-Ex one, where the woman finally opens the box he protected the whole time he was shipwrecked. It had all kinds of good stuff, like a cell phone, fishing gear, etc. And he never opened it while on the island, hahaaaaa I thought the zebra one was unique, but not nearly the best.

BrianG

Re: Has anyone seen this one???????

Necee on 1/29/03 at 00:26 (107227)

What about the funny commercial where the little wirehaired dog is being chased down the street?
He's chased by this big Doberman.....through the alleys, down the street and sidewalks, and finally this car comes up, this guy stops quickly leans over and opens the passenger door, the little dog jumps in and they speed away just as the Doberman comes running after them, the little dog is standing backwards in the seat looking out the back window as they are driving away, and the guy says, 'see, I told you she had a boyfriend'.

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 1/27/03 at 20:18 (107074)

I have always been an oddball; just GOT to be different, right? So I'll just mention that I didn't like any of the commercials. I don't like commercials in general, and I mute them or flip channels during commercials.

That ought to shock some people! (grin)

Carole C

john h on 1/28/03 at 08:37 (107115)

I like the Ozzie Osbourne where his kids morph into the Osmonds and he woke up in bed with the mom in the Partridge family. I also liked the horses in the football game with the zebra reviewing the instant play under the hood. I eat commercials up. My wife ZAP's them. Carole I though you were a 'woman for all seasons'?

Kathy G on 1/28/03 at 08:56 (107120)

I liked the same ones as you did, John. I really enjoyed the zebra one! While channel surfing last night, I caught an advertising expert on some station analyzing the ads and he was really impressed with the one for Michelob with the guy with the dog on his head. I liked that but not as much as some of the others. He said that they are already working on ads for next year's SuperBowl!

Carole C in NOLA on 1/28/03 at 12:17 (107139)

Just not 'commercial season', John. I'll leave that to the rest of you. :)

Carole C

BrianG on 1/28/03 at 19:50 (107195)

I liked the Fed-Ex one, where the woman finally opens the box he protected the whole time he was shipwrecked. It had all kinds of good stuff, like a cell phone, fishing gear, etc. And he never opened it while on the island, hahaaaaa I thought the zebra one was unique, but not nearly the best.

BrianG

Re: Has anyone seen this one???????

Necee on 1/29/03 at 00:26 (107227)

What about the funny commercial where the little wirehaired dog is being chased down the street?
He's chased by this big Doberman.....through the alleys, down the street and sidewalks, and finally this car comes up, this guy stops quickly leans over and opens the passenger door, the little dog jumps in and they speed away just as the Doberman comes running after them, the little dog is standing backwards in the seat looking out the back window as they are driving away, and the guy says, 'see, I told you she had a boyfriend'.

Happy trails...

Necee