Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

CT Creme results

Posted by lauriel on 1/29/03 at 12:18 (107243)

I recieved my creme on Monday and after just a few days my tendonitis is feels much better. My PT has been doing deep tissue massage that really flared up the pain, just yesterday morning I could hardly type, but today it feels great. As for using it on my TTS I am waiting until my next Dr Appt to ask if I can use it since I recently had surgery and it is still healing.

Here is blurb on the stuff. The web site also says that some people get immediate relief and some can take a few weeks. But like I said for $20.00 anything is worth a try and it seesm to be helping.

CT Cream® with A.C.P. represents a breakthrough in the battle against the debilitating symptoms associated with Carpal, Cubital & Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome(s).

This revolutionary product combines both natural & pharmaceutical elements including Vitamin B6, Choline & Arnica along with a patent pending transdermal delivery process.

The result is a topical medication ideally suited for reducing the underlying inflammation of the median nerve and associated muscles, ligaments and tendons.

This healthy, healing approach provides for relief that is Quick, Strong and Long Lasting.

Re: Sounds good!

Sharon W on 1/29/03 at 13:16 (107251)

Laurie,

I should give it a try!

Sharon

Kathy G on 1/30/03 at 09:16 (107337)

Laurie,

How does the cream smell? When the musclse spasm in my calf is really bad, I have found that Jointritis will reduce the pain, but it smells just awful! Kind of like old fashioned BenGay.

Does this cream have a strong odor?

I'm glad it seems to be working for you. Keep us advised!

lauriel on 1/30/03 at 10:55 (107352)

it has a very mild ben gay odor, and something that actualy kind of smells good. I will keep posting on my results
Laurie

Sharon W on 1/29/03 at 13:16 (107251)

Laurie,

I should give it a try!

Sharon

Kathy G on 1/30/03 at 09:16 (107337)

Laurie,

How does the cream smell? When the musclse spasm in my calf is really bad, I have found that Jointritis will reduce the pain, but it smells just awful! Kind of like old fashioned BenGay.

Does this cream have a strong odor?

I'm glad it seems to be working for you. Keep us advised!

lauriel on 1/30/03 at 10:55 (107352)

it has a very mild ben gay odor, and something that actualy kind of smells good. I will keep posting on my results
Laurie