Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT

Posted by Doug on 2/02/03 at 10:09 (107691)

The fee is $500 for machine and $1000 for Dr. He doesn't own machine, he schedules the work when they come by. I believe its twice a month. I told the Dr about this list and I am sure he is be on it soon.
Doug

Re: ESWT

Dr. Z on 2/02/03 at 10:14 (107693)

This is probaby a trial period. Some companies are allowing the machine to be used below cost to get the group of doctor to buy the machine. Is this the Epos ? I will tell you that at that rate for the machine you better get the procedure done quickly because it is not impossible to run a Dornier Epos at that rate. Maybe they are going to bill your insurance for the difference. Is this being done in his office.?

Re: ESWT

Dr. Z on 2/02/03 at 10:14 (107693)

This is probaby a trial period. Some companies are allowing the machine to be used below cost to get the group of doctor to buy the machine. Is this the Epos ? I will tell you that at that rate for the machine you better get the procedure done quickly because it is not impossible to run a Dornier Epos at that rate. Maybe they are going to bill your insurance for the difference. Is this being done in his office.?