Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Does anyone know when SharonW is going to be bacK?

Posted by Marty on 2/03/03 at 15:20 (107836)

I know she went to help with her sister surgery but anyone know when she will be back?

Re: Does anyone know when SharonW is going to be bacK?

carmen h on 2/03/03 at 17:05 (107845)

I woulnd't expect her any time soon things didn't go well......did you need anything in particular and I can email and ask her.

Re: Just woundering, thanks for reply

Marty on 2/03/03 at 19:20 (107855)

Nope don't need anything just was wondering how things went for her sister and of corse how her own symptoms are doing.

Just tell her Marty said hi and asked about her.

Thanks,

Marty

Re: Marty

Sharon W on 2/03/03 at 22:05 (107877)

Marty,

My sister passed away without ever leaving the surgical intensive care. But, thanks for asking; I do really appreciate your concern.

Sharon

Re: to sharon

nancy s. on 2/03/03 at 23:00 (107883)

sharon, i'm so very very sorry for your loss -- words can't express it. i have a sister too and can't begin to imagine losing her. i'm sure if people here at h.s. can help you in any way at all, you'll let us know. again, i'm so sorry, and my thoughts are with you.

take good care,

nancy

SuzanneK on 2/03/03 at 23:04 (107886)

Sharon - I always lurk and rarely post, but wanted to convey my sympathies to you on the loss of your sister. I have experienced the death of 2 brothers. Nothing hurts like losing a loved one, whether it is expected or unexpected. My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time.

Julie on 2/04/03 at 05:27 (107899)

Sharon, I'm so sorry!

Marty on 2/04/03 at 09:22 (107917)

Oh Sharon I'm so so sorry. I had no idea.

I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Marty
(email removed)

Tammie on 2/04/03 at 15:50 (107978)

I am so sorry for the pain you must be in! I hope that the good memories of the life you shared remain strong and full of love! The care and love you give here shows,that you are a very loving person and in great deal of pain. Let us your friends help shoulder the pain while you begin to heal and know that we are there for any thing we might be able to do. My prayers are with you and your family. May God surround you and your family with love .I like to think that when you look down you will see alot of foot steps some may be on the injured side or some may be in boots sliding with crutches, braces, arizonas, birkenstocks I imagine you will see alot of but when you look up you will see all of your friends right here at heelspurs Hugs to you friend.

Suzanne D on 2/04/03 at 17:34 (107993)

I, too, would like to express my sympathy in the loss of your sister, Sharon. The fact that you went to be with her even though you did not feel well is a testimony of your devotion to her.

May God be with you at this time.
Suzanne

JudyS on 2/04/03 at 21:00 (108016)

My deepest sympathy, Sharon. What a trying time for you. My big sister is my best friend and a true part of my soul so I can only imagine your hurt. Try to take care of yourself.

BrianG on 2/04/03 at 23:29 (108036)

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear the bad news, God bless.

BrianG

Necee on 2/05/03 at 01:31 (108040)

Sharon, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Loosing someone close is never easy, but I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you're in my prayers.
Take care friend and God bless.

Necee

Re: THANK YOU ALL

Sharon W on 2/05/03 at 07:18 (108055)

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and your consideration. She and I were very close. This is the kind of thing that takes a while to even believe -- sometimes I still have the bizarre feeling that this is a hideous nightmare I just can't seem to wake up from... But of course, I know that it is real and she is really gone.

Sharon

Re: Judy

Sharon W on 2/05/03 at 11:47 (108086)

Yes, that is very much like us. We were both best friends and sisters... told each other everything, even the little things, and so now everything reminds me of her. She was only 46.

Sharon

nancy s. on 2/05/03 at 15:33 (108104)

this has me in tears. my heart goes out to you, sharon. my sister and i are one year apart and, like you & your sister, are very close and share everything. this was way too young for you to lose her. i wish you every comfort that friends and anyone or anything else can give you.

nancy

Re: Nancy S

Sharon W on 2/06/03 at 09:46 (108188)

Thank you for your compassion.

Sharon

nancy s. on 2/06/03 at 09:56 (108194)

you bet, sharon. i don't know you very well -- except that you're a truly generous and helpful poster here -- but i feel right there with you.

nancy

Re: Sharon

Kathy G on 2/07/03 at 08:49 (108326)

Sharon,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bev N on 2/10/03 at 11:40 (108677)

Sharon, I just read this board for the first time in a few weeks,and I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I also have a sister who lives 800 miles away, and we get together once or twice a year, and that is never enough. I can not imagine the pain you are going through, my prayers are with you . Bev

carmen h on 2/03/03 at 17:05 (107845)

I woulnd't expect her any time soon things didn't go well......did you need anything in particular and I can email and ask her.

Re: Just woundering, thanks for reply

Marty on 2/03/03 at 19:20 (107855)

Nope don't need anything just was wondering how things went for her sister and of corse how her own symptoms are doing.

Just tell her Marty said hi and asked about her.

Thanks,

Marty

Sharon W on 2/03/03 at 22:05 (107877)

Marty,

My sister passed away without ever leaving the surgical intensive care. But, thanks for asking; I do really appreciate your concern.

Sharon

nancy s. on 2/03/03 at 23:00 (107883)

sharon, i'm so very very sorry for your loss -- words can't express it. i have a sister too and can't begin to imagine losing her. i'm sure if people here at h.s. can help you in any way at all, you'll let us know. again, i'm so sorry, and my thoughts are with you.

take good care,

nancy

SuzanneK on 2/03/03 at 23:04 (107886)

Sharon - I always lurk and rarely post, but wanted to convey my sympathies to you on the loss of your sister. I have experienced the death of 2 brothers. Nothing hurts like losing a loved one, whether it is expected or unexpected. My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time.

Julie on 2/04/03 at 05:27 (107899)

Sharon, I'm so sorry!

Marty on 2/04/03 at 09:22 (107917)

Oh Sharon I'm so so sorry. I had no idea.

I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Marty
(email removed)

Tammie on 2/04/03 at 15:50 (107978)

I am so sorry for the pain you must be in! I hope that the good memories of the life you shared remain strong and full of love! The care and love you give here shows,that you are a very loving person and in great deal of pain. Let us your friends help shoulder the pain while you begin to heal and know that we are there for any thing we might be able to do. My prayers are with you and your family. May God surround you and your family with love .I like to think that when you look down you will see alot of foot steps some may be on the injured side or some may be in boots sliding with crutches, braces, arizonas, birkenstocks I imagine you will see alot of but when you look up you will see all of your friends right here at heelspurs Hugs to you friend.

Suzanne D on 2/04/03 at 17:34 (107993)

I, too, would like to express my sympathy in the loss of your sister, Sharon. The fact that you went to be with her even though you did not feel well is a testimony of your devotion to her.

May God be with you at this time.
Suzanne

JudyS on 2/04/03 at 21:00 (108016)

My deepest sympathy, Sharon. What a trying time for you. My big sister is my best friend and a true part of my soul so I can only imagine your hurt. Try to take care of yourself.

BrianG on 2/04/03 at 23:29 (108036)

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear the bad news, God bless.

BrianG

Necee on 2/05/03 at 01:31 (108040)

Sharon, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Loosing someone close is never easy, but I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you're in my prayers.
Take care friend and God bless.

Necee

Re: THANK YOU ALL

Sharon W on 2/05/03 at 07:18 (108055)

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and your consideration. She and I were very close. This is the kind of thing that takes a while to even believe -- sometimes I still have the bizarre feeling that this is a hideous nightmare I just can't seem to wake up from... But of course, I know that it is real and she is really gone.

Sharon

Sharon W on 2/05/03 at 11:47 (108086)

Yes, that is very much like us. We were both best friends and sisters... told each other everything, even the little things, and so now everything reminds me of her. She was only 46.

Sharon

nancy s. on 2/05/03 at 15:33 (108104)

this has me in tears. my heart goes out to you, sharon. my sister and i are one year apart and, like you & your sister, are very close and share everything. this was way too young for you to lose her. i wish you every comfort that friends and anyone or anything else can give you.

nancy

Sharon W on 2/06/03 at 09:46 (108188)

Thank you for your compassion.

Sharon

nancy s. on 2/06/03 at 09:56 (108194)

you bet, sharon. i don't know you very well -- except that you're a truly generous and helpful poster here -- but i feel right there with you.

nancy

Kathy G on 2/07/03 at 08:49 (108326)

Sharon,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bev N on 2/10/03 at 11:40 (108677)

Sharon, I just read this board for the first time in a few weeks,and I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I also have a sister who lives 800 miles away, and we get together once or twice a year, and that is never enough. I can not imagine the pain you are going through, my prayers are with you . Bev