Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr Z....Progress after tibial nerve injury

Posted by Cherie on 2/04/03 at 00:21 (107890)

Dr. Z.,
I wanted to tell you of my progress since you have been so kind in answering my many questions the last 3 months. The neurologist told me that I have significant nerve damage that may take 8months to 1 year to heal, but he thinks it will resolve and I do not have RSD. Most everything you guys told me was very accurate. I have been on high doses of B-12 and B complexes and within 10 days I can really tell the difference. I am out of my boot and am feeling much better mentally and physically. Of course, I still have numbness, but I know it's OK and I'm really fine waiting and watching. The worst part was wondering what was going on and the neuro guy worked wonders on my fears. Thanks so much, you were so helpful and kind...Cherie

Re: Dr Z....Progress after tibial nerve injury

Dr. Z on 2/04/03 at 06:58 (107905)

Glad to hear to are back on course. How is your pf doing

Cherie on 2/04/03 at 13:20 (107943)

I don't have any heel pain at all, I guess that is the only good thing that has come out of this ordeal. I was afraid that I might have done pretty bad damage to my good foot from all the limping which puts so much more weight on it, but both heels are painfree so far...Thanks

Dr Z on 2/04/03 at 14:49 (107967)

Great! you are now on your way to pain free feet

Dr. Z on 2/04/03 at 06:58 (107905)

Glad to hear to are back on course. How is your pf doing

Cherie on 2/04/03 at 13:20 (107943)

I don't have any heel pain at all, I guess that is the only good thing that has come out of this ordeal. I was afraid that I might have done pretty bad damage to my good foot from all the limping which puts so much more weight on it, but both heels are painfree so far...Thanks

Dr Z on 2/04/03 at 14:49 (107967)

Great! you are now on your way to pain free feet