Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nike Ad

Posted by Nancy N on 2/04/03 at 20:15 (108011)

It just occurred to me this evening that I keep hearing about the Nike ad with the streaker--and I have heard about it almost everywhere except on this board, where all the foot geeks are! Are we slipping, guys??

Re: Nike Ad

Carole C in NOLA on 2/04/03 at 20:53 (108015)

I haven't even heard about the Nike ad... fill me in?

Anyway, since the topic of athletic shoes came up, did you know that the Baton Rouge serial killer changed to size 10 Adidas this last time? I may have mentioned that before. He had some other brand up until then. Not New Balance, though. Only us well balanced types wear NB. :)

Carole C

JudyS on 2/04/03 at 21:12 (108020)

Carole - that's the one that was in the Superbowl - it shows a fella 'streaking' around a soccer field during a game and eventually running off with several security folks running after him........the commercial was for the Nike Shox shoes - the ones with the springs in the heels.

Carole C in NOLA on 2/04/03 at 21:26 (108023)

Hey, if he can run faster than Superbowl security wearing his Nike Shox, that would be pretty persuasive! LOL

Oh well, I didn't see that one.

Carole C

dave r on 2/05/03 at 12:02 (108088)

Nancy, i gaurantee you that if i could run like that i would do it on tv without any clothes on! the day that i can you will see me on the news. i will be the one with ' x pf sufferer ' stamped on my head. I would gladly wear the nikes. Then Scott could post me on the picture site....

pala on 2/05/03 at 15:06 (108099)

i know what you mean dave. i'd so almost anything for my life back too.

pala on 2/05/03 at 15:07 (108100)

i;d do amost anything i mean. world's worst typest here.

Carole C in NOLA on 2/04/03 at 20:53 (108015)

I haven't even heard about the Nike ad... fill me in?

Anyway, since the topic of athletic shoes came up, did you know that the Baton Rouge serial killer changed to size 10 Adidas this last time? I may have mentioned that before. He had some other brand up until then. Not New Balance, though. Only us well balanced types wear NB. :)

Carole C

JudyS on 2/04/03 at 21:12 (108020)

Carole - that's the one that was in the Superbowl - it shows a fella 'streaking' around a soccer field during a game and eventually running off with several security folks running after him........the commercial was for the Nike Shox shoes - the ones with the springs in the heels.

Carole C in NOLA on 2/04/03 at 21:26 (108023)

Hey, if he can run faster than Superbowl security wearing his Nike Shox, that would be pretty persuasive! LOL

Oh well, I didn't see that one.

Carole C

dave r on 2/05/03 at 12:02 (108088)

Nancy, i gaurantee you that if i could run like that i would do it on tv without any clothes on! the day that i can you will see me on the news. i will be the one with ' x pf sufferer ' stamped on my head. I would gladly wear the nikes. Then Scott could post me on the picture site....

pala on 2/05/03 at 15:06 (108099)

i know what you mean dave. i'd so almost anything for my life back too.

pala on 2/05/03 at 15:07 (108100)

i;d do amost anything i mean. world's worst typest here.