Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z, Could it be time for a 3rd treatment?

Posted by Shane on 2/07/03 at 00:12 (108298)

Hi Dr. Z,

I haven't posted for awhile, but just a little note to keep you informed. I am now about 16 weeks out from my second ESWT treatment. Just like the first time around, I saw dramatic result after the 6-8 week point. That lasted up until the last couple weeks. I have been having recurring heel pain at the insertion point as well as some burning in my arches again. Do you think that a 3rd treatment would help me? My condition has dramatically improved from about 9 months ago - which was my first treatment. do you think that I would continue to benefit from an additional treatment? And How many treatments would you recommend before not doing any additional ones? Please let me know what you think.

Shane S.
Las Vegas

Re: Dr. Z, Could it be time for a 3rd treatment?

Dr. Z on 2/07/03 at 01:54 (108299)

Since you condition has dramatically improvement from nine months this is a very good sign that you are just having a flare up from many possible factors .Lets talk on the phone i have a list of questions I need to evaluate you from.

Re: Dr. Z, Could it be time for a 3rd treatment?

Dr. Z on 2/07/03 at 01:54 (108299)

Since you condition has dramatically improvement from nine months this is a very good sign that you are just having a flare up from many possible factors .Lets talk on the phone i have a list of questions I need to evaluate you from.