Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

footwear & Orthotics - Great product with great value

Posted by Smith P on 2/12/03 at 19:45 (108962)

If you are in need of foot orthotics, chances are you will require proper footwear. Check out Ontario Orthotic lab inc. they have an excellent selection of footwear & orthotics. The products are traditional manufactured foot orthotics and the option of having them fitted to Brand name footwear !!!! Rockport, New Balance, Munro, Geox, Dunham, Terra, and more. have your doctor check them out or contact info http://www.OntarioOrthoticLab.com great service and excellent prices, fast turn around time and quality products, on staff Podiatrist, pedorthist, chiropodist. 1-888-873-3316

Re: footwear & Orthotics - Great product with great value

Richard, C.Ped on 2/13/03 at 09:39 (109018)

You gotta love the ads.
Richard

Paul C.Ped on 2/15/03 at 08:26 (109207)

Rick, its hard not to put out info that works for me. sorry it doesn't appeal to you,

Carole C in NOLA on 2/15/03 at 11:46 (109254)

Richard C.Ped has shown a lot of devotion to helping people with PF who post to this message board, over the years.

I did a search on the messages on this website, and I notice that this is the first message posted by 'Paul C.Ped'. Glad to 'meet' you for the first time, Paul, and I hope that you continue to post.

Maybe you could start by telling us something about yourself, such as your background and qualifications, and where your practice is located?

Carole C

Richard, C.Ped on 2/17/03 at 09:30 (109448)

Paul, there is quite a bit out there that does not appeal to me as well as others. There are many many people out there that take advantage of these message boards to throw out ads for their products. That is ok to a point. If I am not mistaken, Scott only allows three ads, then no more.

I am pretty darn sure you can look back to any of my posts and see that I have never advertised my business outright like others have done, and I am not about to start now. What I do is suggest what I think is bunk -vs- a good product. That may stir up emotions, such as the Goodfeet people, but I am not here to candy coat answers just to make people feel good about themselves. Everyone here that knows me, knows I will tell them the truth about things.

I amy be wrong about this, but if you guys are supplying orthotics to customers all over the nation, aren't you the type that sends out the foam boxes and has the customers make their own impressions? If so, you know just as well as I do that this is impossible to make a proper impression of the foot. Standing in the box does not work. Sitting and pushing your own foot down does not work.

We see way to many people coming in here trying to sell fly by night stuff to these fine people. If by chance you were not trying to do this...I apologize.
Richard

BGCPed on 2/21/03 at 16:57 (110213)

Hey Richard, wanna buy a pair of Alzners? I will cut you a deal, only $180 if I dont have to do the arm tests on you

Richard, C.Ped on 2/22/03 at 09:21 (110292)

$180?? WOW!!!!! What a bargain!!! I'm there! Could you please throw in the arm test for free???
Richard

BGCPed on 2/23/03 at 21:23 (110563)

I will also throw in a free bottle of millenium 2000. Its an all natural supplement that 'supports' proper prostate function, grows hair, melts fat while you sleep, and promotes clear thinking. It was formerly only available at finer kiosks in the mall

Richard, C.Ped on 2/25/03 at 08:23 (110673)

Brian...you rule. For your ongoing kindness...Ill throw in my cherished grammy winning album by Manilli Vanilli.
Richard

BGCPed on 2/25/03 at 20:18 (110769)

No prob Richard. FYI I had another pt today that got goodfeeted. I think it helps backs so much because the amount of money lifted out or the wallet or purse takes a big load off one side

Richard, C.Ped on 2/26/03 at 13:41 (110870)

wow. truly an AMAZING product discovery. but can they fight ninjas with them?? (from the discover card commercial..lol)
Richard