Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Strident

Posted by john h on 2/20/03 at 12:17 (110045)

I have been very strident in my posting on the Iraq issue. I disagree with some strongly but I think it necessary that I say none of my post mean I do not like any of you as a person whether you be a Liberal,Conservative. or just do not care. I will continue to defend my position but that is my nature.

Re: Strident

D.Thomas on 2/20/03 at 12:52 (110054)

I will admit that I have learned quite a bit of stuff. I wish everyone would not be so we are right and they are wrong (I'm not taking any sides here or pointing fingers at anyone), but I would like to say that I have learned quite a bit from everyone. I hate to admit this because I know some people are upset, but I have actually enjoyed the debate because there is some good inforamtion in what people have stated. And I do mean everyone.

Julie on 2/20/03 at 17:20 (110106)

You sure have, John, but I know you and I understand why. As Ed said earlier, each of us speaks from our experience, our history, our convictions. I'm glad we're still friends. :)

And I am terribly sorry about your cat.

Kathy G on 2/22/03 at 11:15 (110314)

John,

Yes, you, as others have been strident, but I think most of us have managed not to personally attack each other. I, too, have learned a great deal from the postings and the links supplied.

I have great respect and admiration for you, John, and value your opinion greatly.

Hopefully, the country will come out of all this stronger and wiser, and in the meantime, we will all have remained friends because that's what these boards are all about!