Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MERALGIA PARAESTHETICA

Posted by KATHLEEN EYERS on 2/22/03 at 22:51 (110445)

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS MERALGIA PARAESTHETICA THANK YOU

Re: MERALGIA PARAESTHETICA

Dr. David S. Wander on 2/23/03 at 09:09 (110457)

Kathleen,

If you check your original posting, I DID answer your question. You even posted a response after I answered your question, so you've got me a little confused. If you click on 'next set of messages' and look under your original posting, you will see that I did answer your question in detail. I'm still not sure why you posted the question again even following my answer on the original post.

BrianG on 2/23/03 at 20:26 (110551)

Hi Dr. Wander,

I have Meralgia Paraesthetica, so I thought I'd take a look at her other post. It looks to me that Kathleen is a new poster on the Internet, and would like someone to answer her at her e-mail account. I don't see how this is possible, if she doesn't post her e-mail address.

BTW, you are right, it has nothing to do with my feet, or heels. I did take Neurontin, which worked. I stopped taking it, as the cure (Neurontin) was worse than the injury!!!

BrianG, not a doc

Dr. David S. Wander on 2/24/03 at 14:55 (110617)

Brian,

I'm glad my information was accurate. I guess that she did want a direct response, which is difficult since she didn't give her email address. Hope you are doing well.