Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

wow....

Posted by Carmen H on 2/23/03 at 13:05 (110487)

I have to say 'wow' for all the posts I briefly scanned. Wow.
I don't post eery often anymore...but i used to be a regular. For those of you who remember me you'll remember the one heated discussion I got into with a girl on here. To think Scott R was going to even discuss banning ME for telling a girl to stop jumping to conclusions and for basically defending Scott's board....not verbatim) not too long ago.
amazing.

Re: Hi, Carmen!

Suzanne D on 2/23/03 at 14:11 (110495)

It's good to see a post from you, Carmen! I still miss you here. You always brought us new and useful information, and I admire your spunk!

I hope you're doing well and that your work with the Humane Society is still going strong.

Are your feet continuing to improve?

Take care!
Suzanne :-)

Re: Hi, Carmen!

Carole C in NOLA on 2/23/03 at 14:39 (110500)

Hi Carmen! I'm sure you have been awfully busy with your Humane Society work in recent months, but still it's good to see you posting again and I hope that you stay. Your posts and your ideas helped a lot of people.

Carole C

Re: Carmen

Julie on 2/23/03 at 15:19 (110520)

Carmen, hello! It's always good to hear from you, and I too hope you'll stick around.

Re: wow....

Dr. Z on 2/23/03 at 17:17 (110533)

hi
So how are your feet post-eswt ?

Re: Hi everyone

Carmen H on 2/24/03 at 09:54 (110580)

Thanks for the messages!!! I HAVE been very busy...so busy I volunteering I haven't had time for work much to my hubby's dismay....eek!
I am working full time rescuing and placing pets into foster homes. I live in the Fort Campbell community and we have over 20,000 troops deploying so we are getting hit big time with the homeless and abandoned pets.
I sent 7 animals into rescue this past weekend...pure breed German Shepherd, pure breed Pit Bull and Pure breed Basset Hound and four cats.
I swear the work I do for them keeps my mind of anything going on in my feet.
I still feel the insertion point pain at times...but mostly..I get so absorbed trying to help these voiceless creatures that I don't even think about it.
I never had the second round of eswt...the firt round did nothing for me and the opportunity hasn't arose to have more affordable treatment done. So for now..I just wear good shoes and don't run! ;O)
I'm sorry I don't post as much..I really am so absorbed! Of course if anyone wants me to research anything just say the word and I am happy to help! :)
I do hope everyone is well and that the 'bickering' has stopped...there's really too much in life to do besides debate and argue. Like SAVE animals and help people! :)