Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Powerstep Inserts

Posted by Cammie on 2/24/03 at 11:40 (110593)

My doctor has prescribed Powerstep Inserts. When using the inserts, will I have to go up in shoe size? Are they washable? How long do they last before they must be replaced? What kind of care do they require?

Re: Powerstep Inserts

Dr. Z on 2/25/03 at 09:14 (110679)

I find that this is a very good product. Most of the time there is no change in shoe size. They will last about one year or more depending on the wear The box they come plus the web site should answer alot of your questions about this very good product

Richard, C.Ped on 2/26/03 at 13:39 (110869)

make sure you take out the insoles that came with the shoe. If you leave these in, there will be way to much material within your shoe, and make your foot feel crammed in there. (i am soooo technical..lol)

Rose.M on 3/02/03 at 14:54 (111443)

Nothing is too technical when it comes to the feet. Upon puchasing a new pair of sneakers and transferring my orthotics, I forgot to take out the insole. Four weeks later not only was my PF worse, but now I added lower back problem and leg aches to the whole dreadful experience. This is a good piece of advise.