Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

This confirms what I have always though about heelspurs.com

Posted by Dr Z on 2/28/03 at 17:29 (111203)

After reading Pauline Post about Dr. Rompe and maybe it isn't the doctor I begin to think about so what does the medical profession think or should think about heelspurs.com and the doctor on board. Actually I really don't care but here is my impression.
Heelspurs.com is the most read web site in the WORLD on heel pain. Go to the search engines and see where it come up.
I don't know how many lurking doctors have come to this site to read the posts about ESWT and other foot problems. The amount of knowledge that this board delivers is just amazing.
I don't care who you are in the world of medicine this is the place to come and talk about heel pain. IF there was a way for Scott to determine what doctors have been to this site but not postered you will find the number in the hundreds if not thousands.
I am proud of heelspurs.com and everyone on this site including the freguent posters should be proud. One last thing. If it weren't for heelspurs.com and Scott Roberts Dr. Z wouldn't have learned about ESWT so early. I first went to this site some time in 1997/1998 I can't remember exactly. So thank you Scott Roberts !!

Re: This confirms what I have always though about heelspurs.com

Ed Davis, DPM on 2/28/03 at 21:15 (111228)

Dr. Z:

I think you are correct about the popularity of this site.
When did Scott start discussion of ESWT?
Ed

Dr Z on 2/28/03 at 22:22 (111234)

I am not sure It was on the board when I got here

Bev N on 3/01/03 at 08:27 (111252)

I only wish my doctors would read this board then they wouldn't think I am a hypochondriac, and they wouldn't dismiss my pain and problems as 'nothing' . I have told them about the site, but I know they won't take the time or effort to even lok at it. Oh, well, such is life. Bev

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/01/03 at 11:51 (111271)

Bev N:

Keep bringing it up to them. It may not be that they are not interested but because they have too much to read. I got home about midnight every day last week because of the paperwork.
Ed

Mar on 3/03/03 at 10:13 (111570)

A few months ago my cousin in Austria told me that she had been discussing my foot problems with her friend and the friend said I should go to heelspurs.com!! It is world famous!! Mar

Mahatmelissama on 3/31/03 at 21:44 (115076)

I thank God for this website. All we need is a success stories section...God willing, I will get that done. (click...go to success story...picture link).

In process of drawing it...then will mail pages literally to webmaster who I will nag to keep his word to do site for free as Christian charity.

We shall see...