Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Looking for the PF page on this site along time ago

Posted by Nancy F on 2/28/03 at 22:57 (111237)

Hi, I am looking to print out the very funny list somone put on these boards several months ago. Is was something like You know u have PF when & then there was a long list of true but funny sayings. Can u e mail me this if u know what i mean? Thanks so much. A very long time PF sufferer.

Re: Looking for the PF page on this site along time ago

Bev N on 3/01/03 at 07:51 (111249)

Nancy F, That list is really something. When I first found this board, I found that list and I was shocked - I was on that list. I could not believe that those were all my thoughts too, and there were other people out there like me. Made me feel like it was not all in my head if others had the same thing as I have . Bev

Bev N on 3/01/03 at 07:54 (111250)

Nancy, Sorry, forgot to tell you that after you get on the main message board, just scroll down more and you will find a list of things and the list you want is on there. Bev

Nancy F on 3/01/03 at 15:06 (111312)

Bev, Thanks for your response. I still can not find it. Which main message board do u mean? nancy F

Bev N on 3/01/03 at 16:59 (111318)

Nancy, The main Heel Spurs and Plantar Fasciitis Main Message board that has the chart with the various message boards on that you click on to get messages. Just scroll down from that on the same page and the list is down there. Good luck (sorry, I', not very good at explaining things). Bev

Re: Nancy, just click on this:

Carole C in NOLA on 3/01/03 at 17:52 (111322)

Just click on this: http://heelspurs.com/pf.html

That should take you there.

Carole C

Re: Nancy, just click on this:

Bev N on 3/01/03 at 18:08 (111324)

Thanks Carole, I knew someone would be able to answer her much better than I. Bev