Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Judy S was here yesterday

Posted by Steve P on 3/01/03 at 08:59 (111256)

Hey, all you oldtimers!

Just wanted to let you all know that Judy S was here for a visit yesterday. Judy's from San Diego & was in Baltimore for a few days with her sister, who's attending a conference here. She came by for an evening with my wife & I & dinner out with a group of friends......a great time.

Judy, along with John H, have long been role models for me in my long recovery from PF. I have always appreciated their advice & insight.

We managed a brief call to John H as part of the occasion.

Wish you all could have been there!

Judy.....if you're reading this thanks again for coming by!

Steve

Re: Judy S was here yesterday

Carole C in NOLA on 3/01/03 at 10:34 (111267)

How neat! I'll bet it was fun to get together with Judy and to call John H.

Steve, how are your feet doing these days?

Carole C

Necee on 3/01/03 at 13:01 (111287)

Sounds like ya'll had a fun time! Wish we all could have joined you.
I still say we should get a reunion started.
Happy trails....

Necee

Suzanne D on 3/01/03 at 13:25 (111291)

Wouldn't a reunion be fun?! :-)

How nice that Judy got to visit with Steve and his wife. I think I remember that Steve's wife got to visit Judy in California a few months ago.

I hope you're doing well, Steve. I remember the encouraging posts from you when I first came to Heelspurs.com.

Suzanne :-)

Steve P on 3/01/03 at 18:04 (111323)

Ladies --- Thanks for the good words. It was indeed good to see Judy. I have to say I've made some good friends on this board. We all understand each other's situation.

My feet have been SLOWLY improving as the months have gone by. Overall, I'm about 75% to 80% better, but it's really a long haul (as you all know very well). As Judy & I discussed, it's important to keep life moving along & to do what you can within reason while you heal....as opposed to 'putting life on hold' while you wait. I think that she & I have each gotten pretty good at this!

I'll bet you can all relate.

best............Steve