Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Judy on NBC Today

Posted by john h on 3/03/03 at 17:38 (111645)

If you want to see Judy in the crowd on the Today Show on NBC go to http://www.nbcpix.com and enter event #138113. Go to frame #155 and #156 and there she and her sister are. I could not access this site with Explorer and had to use Netscape for some reason.

Re: Judy on NBC Today

Necee on 3/03/03 at 19:08 (111662)

How neat John! She looks really COLD!
How on earth do you find out about all this stuff, and keep tabs on everybody?

Happy trails....

Re: Judy on NBC Today

Steve P on 3/03/03 at 19:17 (111663)

John --- Got it! Thanks.

JudyS on 3/06/03 at 10:11 (111996)

Necee, it was below zero that morning! Wow was I cold! We hotfooted it to a nearby cafe right after we got our mugs on live TV (standing behind Matt and Katie during an interview). We momentarily debated whether or not we were going to go back out for their next hour's outdoor appearance and, with one look at eachother said 'Nope'!

Today I'm back in southern Michigan after a really great time in DC and NYC. I'll be hanging some wallpaper for my dear friend in her Victorian here then back to San Diego next Tuesday.

An absolutely heartfelt THANK YOU to Uncle Steve and Mrs. Uncle Steve for letting me participate in his surprise get-together for her birthday - you will never, ever meet a more gracious couple and that's just one of the reasons I thank the Lord every day for bringing this message board in to my life.

Necee, the secret to John's sneaky success is that I text-messaged him on his cell phone that morning that my sis and I had been subjects of those photos .....it's a ton of fun to bug John in as many different ways as I can think of...

Last, and most important, gang; I just spent six SOLID days on my feet. Walking around Baltimore's beautiful waterfront, Washington DC and New York City. Seriously, I did an unbelievable amount of walking. Also did a bit of jogging on any available treadmill.....and, you guessed it, no foot soreness. No problem. I couldn't believe it. At 11:00 PM on the last night in NYC, after taking a last walk back to our hotel from seeing 'The Producers' on Broadway, my feet were tired, achy, and burning. The following AM they were fine. No heel soreness. None. Nadda. Zip.

So, to all of you, and ESPECIALLY TO DR. Z I say thank you. After four years and lots of work coupled with good vibes from all the great folks I've met here I feel as though I've come home.

Thanks, my friends. You are all treasures in my life.

wendyn on 3/06/03 at 13:36 (112023)

Below zero? Sucks to be you.

It's - 28 F here with the windchill (-7F without).

I'm not going to the gym today at lunch, I'm sitting here instead.

Carole C in NOLA on 3/06/03 at 14:02 (112025)

Judy, that is great to hear about your feet! Congratulations on leaving your foot pain behind. It's been a long time for you.

That was so neat that you got to be on live TV! Zero is insanely cold, though, I agree.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 3/07/03 at 22:27 (112216)

Judy, I enjoyed seeing the picture of you and your sister. It sounds as if you have had a very enjoyable trip! I am so happy for you.

And how nice that your feet were just fine with all this walking! Thanks for the encouragement of reading about that.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. It was good to hear from you!
Suzanne :-)

Necee on 3/08/03 at 01:16 (112223)

Oh Judy, it sounds like you're having a blast!
Hope your feet never...ever..give you another ounce of pain! Isn't it a great feeling to be able to walk pain free!!
Take care friend, hope you have a safe trip back home.

Happy trails....