Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

no shipping charges in STEROIDS

Posted by isnan on 3/09/03 at 04:23 (112319)

HI IAM STEROIDS DEALER . IF ANY WANTS SOME ROIDS MAIL ME PLZ IW ILL GIVE HIM ROIDS IN VERY LOW PRICE AND NO SHIPPING CHARGES . (email removed)

Re: no shipping charges in STEROIDS

Pauline on 3/09/03 at 10:46 (112332)

Count me in on some ROIDS. Do they go good with cavier? I never pay shipping on my cavier either.

Carole C in NOLA on 3/09/03 at 12:30 (112338)

Goodness. Is this a legal pharmacy that fills prescriptions? What is the name of your company?

This post evokes images of teenaged football players popping bootlegged steroids (and dying young). Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Carole C

Re: ScottR please remove this thread

SuzanneK on 3/09/03 at 15:04 (112345)

nfm

BGCPed on 3/09/03 at 19:21 (112372)

Well I view people that take ROIDS for non med reasons as happy participants in Darwins theory. There is enough info out there that even the most cerebral challenged of users should know better

Pauline on 3/09/03 at 22:59 (112396)

Come on BGCPed ain't you got no heart? Let the man sell his ROIDS. Maybe he's selling ROIDS and WEED. He doesn't charge for shipping he just gives your address to the Feds:*)

Richard, C.Ped on 3/10/03 at 12:14 (112433)

Oh Crap! Here I am trying to ween myself off of Deca-Durabolin, and my dealer posts this. Geeze. Come on man...I'm trying to quit. Grrrrr...I feel like punching something. Hmm...the rage is gone. Nope...its back...now its gone again. Stupid steriod mood swings!!!! :-P

Richard

BGCPed on 3/10/03 at 16:14 (112462)

Dont get off the rpoids Rich. You look too good checking id at the bar wearin cowboy boots and a golf shirt 3 sizes too small. Didnt I see you at the symposium wearing baggie leopard skin pants and a ripped up Golds Gym tank top?
You know your chin and frontal lobe has been looking much more prominant lately