RE: Insurance HumorPosted by Mar on 3/09/03 at 15:01 (112344)
Here's a little humor for those who are fed up with insurance! Mar
Ten top indicators that your employer has changed to a cheaper HMO:
10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include 'Take a left when you
enter the trailer park.'
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is 'Gus' from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventative Care coverage is 'An
apple a day.'
5. Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to the Salvation Army last month.
4. The statement saying, 'The patient is responsible for 200% of all
out-of-network-charges' is not a typo.
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. With your last HMO, your Prozac didn't come in different colors with
little M's on them.
1. And the number 1 sign your healthcare provider is a 'really cheap' HMO?
> You ask for Viagra; you get a Popsicle stick and duct tape.