Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lateral side edge of heel pinch

Posted by Paul H on 3/11/03 at 19:23 (112593)

After podiatrists, Orthopedic surgeons, Neurologists,and Phsical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctors, this pinch on the lateral side of my right heel on the edge of the foot itself, has been suggested to be peripheral neuropathy and also not. I have had this pinch for four years now, and the pinch has been accompanied now by freezing on the 'pads' of my right and left feet. I can live with the freezing sensations, even though they are painful. I just wish someone could fiqure out this pinching sensation. It feel excatly like if you pinch the very edge of your lateral side of your foot about two inches from the centerline of the foot. The pain is most noticeable when I get off my feet either sitting or laying down. But the 'red flag' seams to be that when I lay on my right or left side, the pinch subsides (when I sleep). Then the process starts all over the next day. Any suggestions. Thank you Paul H.