Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Othopedic specialist or Neurologist?

Posted by Bobby W on 3/12/03 at 13:54 (112668)

I have numbness in my toes and feet. Should I go to a Neurologist or an Orthopedic specialist? I have PF and heel spurs.