Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RE: Scooter news

Posted by Mar on 3/12/03 at 16:39 (112679)

Great unexpected news! Insurance covered my electric scooter 80% - got the check today! Now Dr Z and I take on my other insurance company for ESWT! Moral of the story -- be persistent -- don;t let them wear us down!! Mar

Re: RE: Scooter news

Bev N on 3/12/03 at 17:05 (112681)

Hi Mar, That is great you received that check for your scooter.I was with my daughter-in-law this weekend and we were a riot. We were in Meijers shopping on motorized carts, she because she has MS and me due to my PF. I kept running into her as I am not that good at those carts and I also had her almost 3 year old on my lap. We survived the shopping trip and had fun. Actually it was a treat for both of us to get out of the house. Have a nice evening. Bev

Re: RE: Scooter news

Mar on 3/12/03 at 17:43 (112685)

Glad you had fun! That's half the trick for chronic pain sufferers -- have fun and laugh despite it! Keep tearing up those stores!! My principal wants to have a race between me in my scooter and a fellow teacher in his wheelchair as a fundraiser!! Mike will win hands down -- my scooter only goes 4mph -- he can propel that chair like lightening!! Ya gotta have fun! Mar