Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RSD Sufferers (and others) read this...

Posted by carynz on 3/13/03 at 18:55 (112833)

hi there. I would like to share with all of you a product that is local to me and other here in the Fraser Valley. It is called Dynamint and it is a muscle rub that is fantastic and is being endorsed by the Canadian RSD Network. Please read on and feel free to browse the website of this company located in Abbotsford BC, Canada. The product is also available to US residents and I highly recommend trying it even if you don't suffer with RSD. I have found it a huge relief not only to my current problem of recovering from rotator cuff surgery 6 weeks ago but also to providing relief to my left foot which has the TTS/PF issues.

Read on...

RSD News (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome)

Dynamint Muscle Balm has been marketed for about two years now. It wasn't until just recently that a physio therapist used Dynamint on someone who was suffering from RSD. The results were amazing. Since then the word about Dynamint has been spreading through the RSD community and the endorsements are flooding in.
Here are a few:

Mel Martin, President, Canadian RSD Network

May 9, 2002

Dear Mr. Phil Aldridge;
A friend, who also has this puzzling disorder called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, introduced me to Dynamint Muscle Balm a few months ago. She referred me to you though Integrated Bio Systems, Inc. I personally have become very impressed with Dynamint Muscle Balm. I broke my leg in six places 15 months ago, due to the spasms that are part of this disorder, and it sure has helped in keeping my leg cool and helps tremendously with the pain that I am going though since my condition has spread. Even though I take many medications and treatments for this condition, there are many times when that is not enough, and this cream has helped me get through those bad times.

For your benefit, if you are not familiar with this disorder, it has the highest pain rating of any known disorder, including cancer. It rates a 42 to 50 on the McGill Pain Index. There is no cure and really not many lasting treatments.

There are many good points in trying this cream!! One is it does not irritate the very sensitive skin that we have-the pain is primarily a burning pain and many topical treatments cause the burning to worsen-Dynamint does not irritate me or the other RSD patients that I know that have tried it out. The aroma that comes from this cream is out of this world-no medicinal smell at all.

I not only use it on my legs but also my home health care worker has put it on my back and especially the shoulders. I have full-body RSD and have a lot of pain in the shoulder region.

I have suggested to many of my friends to try this cream and they too have received the same relief that I have gotten from it. Many of them suffer from other conditions such as arthritis, and they were quite pleased with the relief they received from your product.

Mel Martin, President, Canadian RSD Network
Link to http://www.canadianrsd.com

The website for Integrated Bio Systems is http://www.integratedbiosystems.com and you can find all the information about how to purchase Dynamint. Let me know if you do try it and what you think of it please.

Re: sorry the website is wrong see this msg

carynz on 3/13/03 at 19:00 (112835)

sorry the website is http://www.integratedbiosys.com I made a mistake on typing the name onto the post.

Re: RSD Sufferers (and others) read this...

BrianJ on 3/14/03 at 09:20 (112928)

Caryn --

When a poster here at Heelspurs.com makes this kind of product endorsement, there are always those who wonder if the poster has some kind of financial motive for the endorsement. Please let us know if you have any financial motive to to sell Dynamint. Also, are there any independent studies you could point us to? There are so many 'miracle creams' out there that people are naturally skeptical.

Pam S. on 3/14/03 at 09:34 (112933)

There is also this CT cream I read about on these posts. I really has not helped that much (For TTS) I wonder if these creams are all they say they are. Too good to be true probably. Has anyone tried the CT cream by the way? THX

carynz on 3/14/03 at 11:53 (112960)

no I have no involvement just wanted to share the information and that the product seems to be working to rovide relief. This is a local company here in Abbotsford and we are very community minded here so I was just doing something nice is all. I did not think it would be a 'bad' thing to do this since I read these posts and people seem to be suffering most of the time.