Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I had ESWT 3 days ago

Posted by Sherry on 3/17/03 at 20:23 (113255)

I had the ESWT 3 days ago my pain for the first 2 days was kinda severe
I think it may be do to the fact I did not respond to the lydocane very well and it tool several shots to get me numb ..today is the 3rd and I seem to feel some relief already I am so un ready to except the fact that this may actually help that I think I am scared to give it much of a chance. I am going to limit my walking for 2 weeks and the modify (listen to my feet) for the next 2 weeks and see how the results are.. matter of fact I knew my left foot was starting to give me problems and didnt realize how bad it hurts until my right one toned down .I think if I get much more relief out of my right foot I'll be back to have the left one done. By the way my DR. was DR> ADAMOVSKY wonderful man ...if you have had as many Docs that I have had (4 years worth) and none of them listen ..you cant help but love the man ..
Thanks DR A> talk to you soon
Sherry

Re: I had ESWT 3 days ago

Helen G. on 3/24/03 at 00:58 (114119)

I'm thinking of having it done. I'm off work and on disability until the procedure. Did you have done only one time?

Re: 9 days now

Sherry on 3/24/03 at 18:55 (114324)

Helen
not sure what the Question was but I had it done 1 time and on one foot
I really think I am having some improvements but I am too much of a pesimist to actually say it is better..lol..they say it is slow healing
but already I can touch my heel to my other heel witout pain
Sherry