Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

this is a good one

Posted by BGCPED on 3/18/03 at 12:49 (113326)

Re: this is a good one

Ed Davis, DPM on 3/18/03 at 13:36 (113334)

Sometimes I really get worried about what kids are exposed to growing up.
We do our best as parents but kids can grow up to be liberals anyway (just pulling your leg Marie).

On a more serious note, a 23 year old woman from Evergreen State College, about 45 minutes south of where I live got killed when she decided to kneel down in front of a bulldozer in Sinai the other day, to protect terrorists. Her professor made a statement yesterday the was condescending and demonstrated little sympathy for the student he helped brainwash into having such extreme views. It really made me sick to my stomach to here him bash the US, Israel having made his student a martyr for a cause he believed in. He, personally, did not try to block the bulldozer with his body. Our taxes are paying for this individual's salary -- very, very sad.

Re: this is a good one

john h on 3/18/03 at 15:25 (113351)

Travis Tritt was being interviewd on TV this afternoon. He really let the Dixie Chicks have it but said in the end they will probably sell records again. He is a well spoken fellow. If you can generalize i think you might say generally speaking people who are country or country western listeners lean heavily to the right when it comes to patriotism. Stop in a truck stop or drop in on the Gande Ole Opry and you would not be looked on very favorably with some anti American sign. I think the Dixie Chick sort of forgot where she was from and what she did when she made her statement in England. Sort of a brain cramp.The news this afternnon and even the White House Press Conference were all covering Tom Dashel. I think he stuck his foot in his mouth big time. I have not seen any of the Hollywood left this past week. Jeanie Gerafflo (spelling) said she will quit going on tv with her interviews. Her agent must have talked to her. .