Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

BGC-PED -- COLUMBUS SPORTS INFO

Posted by RACHAEL T. on 3/19/03 at 16:20 (113526)

I read your note to 'help I need new running shoes' - & I am interested in the reference you made to a Columbus Sports Ortho Med Center.......& someone you know who works there. As you know from previous notes between on on board, I am interested as I am still not comfy w/ my orthotics either. I, now am experiencing tight calf muscles; particularly in my left leg - (worse foot.) As you recall, my unhappiness stems from my arch in my casted orthotics not being high enough & the pod. puts a 'lump' under the orthotic cover - this is very uncomfortable for me. I can & do tolerate walking on the outer portion of my foot due to the 'lump'pushing me there - but the lump seems to always be 'there' & somewhat poking me. And, now the calf tightness & soreness. I would appreciate that info - as I am going to see a pod. in Columbus soon who did my ESWT of Nov. 2002, instead of the local pod who has made these ' arch/lump' orthotics.

Re: BGC-PED -- COLUMBUS SPORTS INFO

BGCPed on 3/19/03 at 22:35 (113602)

Well the person I know that is going to be at that clinic is not there yet. He is an md foot/ankle fellow but he wont be there until this fall. i dont know who they use for orthotics, i just know he is a good practitioner and surgeon.

I would see you and do eval for free but I am a bit away from you. Let me know if you have more questions