Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by pala on 3/24/03 at 11:29 (114205)

marie, support gets lost here in this mess but it meant a lot to me to hear how my support of you helped in your situation and the things said to you. . you are so obviously a wonderful person so it is great to know that i helped, even if just a little.

Re: marie

marie on 3/24/03 at 14:33 (114249)

I am a teacher....even if I am laid off. It's not a career it's a passion. I don't get a choice as to who takes my classes. It's public education. I accept all the kids that walk through my door. It doesn't matter to me if they have blue hair or wear a letter jacket. I give them respect and in turn they respect me. When they don't....respect the rights of others I am allover that. You are angry with many here at this board and I understand it. I appreciate the qualities in you that the others are missing. Your a strong person who has been offended. Use your strength and funnel into something positive. Take care of yourself.

How are the rats? That was one of my favorite threads.

Peace to you,