Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Freinds

Posted by marie on 3/25/03 at 21:59 (114604)

I want to take a minute and share with you all how much I appreciate the input put all of you folks here at the board. We have our differences that's for sure. It is time we forgive and do our best to move forward. After all we have smileys now. I hope, reeeeaaaaallllly hope that a few of our dearly missed posters will return. I know your out there. We miss you and care about you. I know I am not just speaking for myself.

I'd like to invite everyone to encourage them to return. I miss them. Just as I would miss any of you....even Ed. Sorry couldn't resist plus he knows I like him whether he likes it or not.

So can we try.

Hugs and kisses smiley faces should be here but I forgot to write down the keys...oh well you get the idea.

marie

Re: Friends

Necee on 3/26/03 at 00:06 (114610)

I agree with you Marie!
Lets all come together as Americans and give our troops the support they need and deserve! All this bickering among us does nothing but cause tension.
God bless this great nation!

Necee

Necee on 3/26/03 at 00:07 (114611)

Necee **==

Suzanne D on 3/26/03 at 07:14 (114625)

I like to think that 'Friends are friends forever...' like it says in a favorite song of mine.

I also like that old Oak Ridge Boys song which says, 'Why can't we all get along with each other, be a brother, be a friend...?'

We are stronger together than apart. It would be wonderful to see us all be an example of how people should get along in the world.

Suzanne :)