Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where can I find SAS shoes?

Posted by HilaryG on 3/27/03 at 18:02 (114786)

I notice a lot of people on this board really like SAS shoes. But I can't find them anywhere on the web. Any suggestions?

Re: Where can I find SAS shoes?

Cyndi T. on 3/27/03 at 22:49 (114800)

They have stores, called SAS Factory Store. I was in one last week (Houston) and asked if they have a web site, but was told that they do not have one. I know that sounds strange, but they like the old fashioned way of doing business. The shoes are handmade in San Antonio, Texas, and I found them to be very comfortable. The phone number for SAS Shoemakers (their home office) is 210-921-7415. I hope you find a store near you!

JoAnn on 3/27/03 at 23:56 (114803)

You can't find them online, but...... you can buy them on Ebay. It would be best to be able to try them on, so find a uniform shop and they may sell them there. Good luck

Carole C in NOLA on 3/28/03 at 08:31 (114812)

Places that specialize in diabetic and orthopedic shoes often carry them also, since SAS shoes are worn by diabetics.

The one place online that you might check is the Yahoo yellow pages, and also check your real (paper) yellow pages to see if there's a SAS shoe store in your area.

Carole C