Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wish me luck.

Posted by marie on 4/02/03 at 18:47 (115210)

Well I am still not sure I will be removed from the RIF (reduction in force)list. It'll be a month or longer before I know for sure.
The good news is that I settled on a masters program. I am applying to the school counseling program. It will take a total of 3 years. One of those years both my kids will be in college. That is the year I will have to do an Internship...so I'll have to take a cut in pay. Wish me luck please. Maybe i'm crazy to be doing this at my age.

Re: Wish me luck.

Sharon W on 4/02/03 at 19:35 (115216)

Good luck, Marie. My feeling is that this will all work out for the best, one way or the other...

Suzanne D on 4/02/03 at 20:22 (115222)

Good luck, Marie! And, no, you are not crazy. I think it's great that you are getting your masters. Your children will be proud of their mom being in college when they are!

Suzanne :)

Necee on 4/02/03 at 23:07 (115239)

All the best to you Marie!
Happy trails....

JudyS on 4/03/03 at 11:58 (115297)

Silly Marie - never too old to pursue an adventure! In fact, graduate school at our 'tender' age is pretty common so you go for it girl!