Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne**

Posted by Necee on 4/03/03 at 02:09 (115250)

I just wanted you to know I'll be thinking about you Saturday. Can't wait to hear all about it. I can just imagine what these past few days and weeks have been like for you.
Take care of those feet, I know it's difficult to do sometimes, especially since there is so much to get done.
Just remember.....we will be there with you in spirit, sitting quietly on your shoulder. >:D<

Happy trails to you......
@};-

Necee

Re: Suzanne**

Suzanne D on 4/03/03 at 07:01 (115258)

THANK YOU, Necee! I really appreciate your thoughts. I took off today and tomorrow from school. I have dr. appointments both mornings - things I needed to take care of - and then have the rest of both days to get things done. That seemed to be the best plan for these two days. I told my children at school yesterday that I wouldn't be there and about the things I had planned for them to do and that I WOULD be getting a report from my assistant tonight! :> Got to keep them on their toes!

By the way, you ought to see the little boy in my class whose father is in the middle east as he goes out to the bus in the afternoon. He's a tiny little boy and has one of those new bookbags on wheels. (Makes it sound like you're at an airport as the children wheel them down the hallway to go to the buses!) He has a huge yellow ribbon tied to his bookbag. It's a touching scene to watch him pull that bookbag.

My mother-in-law arrived last night and will be here until Sunday. Others of my husband's family will be coming tomorrow from Indiana and Tennessee, so I have my work cut out for me around here! 8-(PIPE)

Take care, everyone!
Suzanne :)

JudyS on 4/03/03 at 12:01 (115298)

Same here Suzanne - thinking about you. What time is the wedding? Maybe you could see if Scott will post a photo of the standard wedding-family pose for us.

Suzanne D on 4/03/03 at 16:07 (115325)

Thank you, Judy! The wedding is at 3:00 EST Saturday. I'll hope to get a photo for you all to see. After you have been so patient to read all I've written about this wedding, you deserve to see a photo!

marie on 4/03/03 at 19:16 (115357)

Hey Suzanne,

What an exciting time for you. I have read on several occassions that you have a wedding this spring. I can't believe it's finally here. As the wife of a photographer I can tell you that you're photos are going to be treasured by everyone for the rest of time. And hopefully someday you can sit down with the grandkids and share all the wonderful moments of their parents marriage with them. Best wishes to you. I will be thinking of you and your family. HAVE FUN!

marie:)

Suzanne D on 4/03/03 at 21:58 (115367)

Thanks so much, Marie! Yes, I have mentioned this wedding so much everyone is probably tired of hearing about it! It's, of course, a big time in my life, and I guess I write about what's on my mind. :)

I would imagine being a photographer would be an interesting and fulfilling career! I think photographers must see the world through very observant eyes.

The age of computers has really changed photography, hasn't it? My younger daughter was photographed last week for a Youth Salute program in which juniors in high school are recognized for achievements. A board with one large picture and 4 smaller ones for each student is placed on display in the local mall. Just a few days after her pictures were taken, we had an appointment to go back to the studio and see a digital slide show of the pictures so we could choose the ones to be used. Five years ago when our older daughter was photographed, we waited until paper proofs were ready to choose from.

Take care, and enjoy the beginnings of spring in Indiana!

Tammie on 4/04/03 at 12:20 (115401)

Hi Suzanne, I am so sorry I almost missed your day, and I wouldnt want to as I will need your help as my son will be taking this big step a year from now. So I am sure I can learn alot from you!

I wish you great happiness.I have learned from you and the time we have coresponded with each other you are a warm and caring and loving person. Which I am sure your daughter would follow her mommas footsteps,and shine with love and caring. If I might add, people do not need to tell others how wonderful they are or what they do or how they love or what it is they need to complete them as a person, it shows thru in there words there face there smiles there lives how they choose to live them, I could go on for ages but I think you get it.Your Child that you mold from infant to a warm loving woman who is ready to become the wife and mother and the person that you have been there thru the good the bad the tears the smiles and all the inbetweens that you can relate to in your heart.

But as you look at her thru the tears and see the shining eyes and the tears of joy and her husbands eyes and know that they love each other beyond the shadow of doubt they recieved Gods gift of Love , And you my dear recieved the highest praises from God for giving his child all the love and care that she became a loving and caring woman . I admire you have a wonderful cry then embrace both your daughter and your new son in law and let them know how happy you are for them both and how you LOVE them BOTH and mean that as I am sure you will! Then have a great time and throw the rest of the worries out the window and have a blast !!!!!!!!!! Picture a must!

Suzanne D on 4/06/03 at 21:57 (115556)

Thank you, Tammie! You always have such warm and sweet thoughts! I appreciate you and what you wrote.

I hope your combination of medicines can help you have better days ahead! I think of you often.