Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

arches in the feet

Posted by clay on 4/06/03 at 03:06 (115522)

I am flat foot and if i stand on my feet too long my feet hurt, is there a such thing as surgery - putting arches in the feet, if so how much?

Re: referral to good foot dr. in northern suburbs of Chicago

Pam S. on 4/07/03 at 00:26 (115563)

Do any of you have a recommendation of a good foot/ankle ortho or podiatrist in the northwest or northern suburbs of Chicago. I have been to Weil foot and ankle and had an ok experience. They seem to only want to do cortisone injections. Did not seem too interested in helping me with my TTS issues. Guess I cannot blame them since it is all so complicated. I have just sort of given up to learning more than I ever thought possible from these boards. I am obsessed with these boards I hate to admit how much time I read these hoping to learn something new every day.(and I usually have) I have had MRI, you name it.
My MRI show no mass. If that is the case, then I understand from a previous post that surgery if often less successful. My feet are very narrow and I pronate. No success with orthodics. Thx and I am sure I am repeating myself from previous posts but who can keep up with who says what. Right? HAAAA

Re: Clay, I am sorry i did not mean to take your space here

Pam S. on 4/07/03 at 00:36 (115564)

I think I typed my question in the wrong space...?