Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ben Gay seems to help

Posted by Lolly O on 4/08/03 at 11:01 (115661)

I have tried everything known to man for my HS, PF & TTS. This last Dr. said that only surgery would help...which right now I am refusing.

I started putting BenGay on my feet and I think they are getting better.
Its been slow but it is the first improvement I have since in 9 months.

This may be just a co-incidence, but I want to share it w/the forum.

LOLLY

Re: Ben Gay seems to help

Bev on 4/08/03 at 11:26 (115673)

Lolly, My hubby rubs my feet before bed with Aspercreame (equate-off brand just as good) and it helps the pain so I can sleep better.

Re: BenGay help--HEAL--HEAL--??

Lolly O on 4/08/03 at 11:34 (115675)

I have tried aspercream, and it might have helped w/the pain.
But I actually think BENGAY is healing my TTS.
It may have just been my time to get better.
Lolly

carynz on 4/08/03 at 17:28 (115705)

hello everyone. I posted here some weeks ago about a product I use called Dynamint - which is made for Equine purposes but is now being sold to us humans. It is all natural and absolutely wonderful for relaxing the nerves and muscles. I have not said anything more about it because I was 'told' my msg. looked like I was promoting something with financial interest which I was not doing. If you want to know more about Dynamint, Bev and others here, let me know and I will gladly give you the website address for the information. The Canadian RSD Network just recently began supporting this product for use with foot/leg problems.

cheers eveyone!
carynz

lara t on 4/08/03 at 17:59 (115706)

I'm not sure who told you you looked proprietary. When I first came on someone wondered if I was a sales operative for compression socks. This was on the board - don't know if you were contacted privately somehow (is that possible with this board?). I wasn't being proprietary, I just kept posting, and it's all faded into the background. I doubt most people even remember. Please let us all know.

john h on 4/08/03 at 18:29 (115714)

Did you know Aspercream does not have Aspirin as an ingredient?

Bev on 4/08/03 at 20:07 (115721)

Carynz, Is this a cream? What are the ingredients in it? Thanks

Lolly O on 4/08/03 at 23:57 (115739)

No, I am not a BENGAY salesman. In fact I have actually been using the gerneric brand.

Lolly

lara t on 4/09/03 at 07:31 (115746)

If you put 'dynamint' into a google.com search, you can get the website.

carynz on 4/10/03 at 17:05 (115890)

hello Lara,

yes I am sure it has faded into the background by now. Anyways, I use Dynamint Equine leg and muscle rub. The ingredients are all natural oils and it contains no 'drugs' or water, alcohol, etc. This product is used locally here on cow udders and race horse legs. The manufacturer does produce a product designed for human use but it is not as effective as the equine rub. My daughter uses it on her legs for dance and they do sell it dance studios and also physio clinics since it is a local product. There are other products on the market that work for some and not others so it is a personal preference, I just like the fact that this is an all natural product with nothing else going into my skin/body that could do harm at some point. More info is on the website at http://www.integratedbiosys.com and it tells you where you can purchase it in Canada and the US. I have found it relieves the tension in my muscles if I rub it in and around my ankle/foot about 30 minutes before going to bed. It has a scent but not one that lingers or stays on your clothes or hands. It comes in a lotion form bottle.

Hope this helps you all.

cheers
carynz

carynz on 4/10/03 at 17:13 (115892)

hi Bev, are you Bev N.? If you are, you can email me at my home address which you have from previous contact. I will give you more detailed info. It is all natural, no drugs, alcohol or additives which get into your skin either. It comes in a lotion form and smells wonderful. I have found it pleasant to put on and I think my fingernails like it too!
chat with you soon.

cheers
carynz

Bev on 4/10/03 at 19:02 (115904)

Carynz, Yes it is me, Bev N. ;) Thanks, I looked it up on internet and found the info. , price is good so I think I may order it and give it a try. Thankyou for the info :)

Sandra D on 5/12/03 at 08:59 (118393)

carynz, please e-mail me about Dynamint. I'll try anything.