Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by dave r on 4/22/03 at 07:44 (116776)

hey Marty!
We havent heard from you in awhile. How are you doing?

Re: Marty?????????

marie on 4/23/03 at 19:19 (116959)

Hi Dave,

I was wondering the same thing. Either Marty is feeling better or his computer is broken. I hope he is doing better. How are your feet?

later, marie

Re: Marty?????????

dave r on 4/24/03 at 07:29 (116980)

i am doing well marie. No complaints about the surgery thats for sure...

Re: I'm here

Marty on 5/01/03 at 12:37 (117554)

Hi Dave,

My mother passed away so I have been out of town for the passed while. I'm doing good. Feet feeling better everyday. Still have swelling and I don't have all my strength back in that foot but as far as my old symptoms I think they are gone. But only time will tell. I still can't make it thru wall mart yet so I know I'm not 100%. I really had aggressive surgery.

How are you doing. Any complaints? Can you ran yet? I haven't even tried.

dave r on 5/01/03 at 12:49 (117555)

marty, so sorry to hear about your mother.
i am doing pretty good. I can tell that the area is still healing.
I dont have any of that bruise type pain that i had before surgery. I am also able to walk without taping that foot. I still however have trouble stretching, If i strecth to much my achilles really flares up. Then i get burning pain all over the bottom of my foot. I am kinda going through that right now. i have been stretching every day since i had surgery. Now my achilles has flared up on me in the last couple of weeks..I have had this burning pain before off and on for 6 years. Not sure if its related to a nueropathy problem yet. Although i have read that it could be. No doctor has ever said anything to me about. I dont have any complaints about the surgery. It really has helped, but like i said i have other things going on to. I have been so inactive for the past few years that i would bet that my gastro achilles complex has shrunk. Im unsure if i will ever be pain free. To run again? Boy would that be somethin..

marie on 5/04/03 at 15:31 (117794)

Sorry to hear about your mother. Am glad to hear that you're doing a little better each day. Hang in there.