Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

She's having a baby!!!

Posted by Necee on 4/24/03 at 15:43 (117002)

Maureen is having a baby!
For those who are old timers here you might remember her. She hasn't posted in quite some time, but we keep in touch, we chatted last night and she gave me the happy news. It was of course a huge shock, they already have a 12 yr old and a 16 yr old.
She wanted me to pass the news on to her friends here, I know that Laurie and Tammie will remember her.

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: She's having a baby!!!

JudyS on 4/24/03 at 21:37 (117040)

I think I remember her, Necee - isn't she here in California? Santa Maria I think. Which I'll be passing through tomorrow!

Suzanne D on 4/27/03 at 08:10 (117212)

I remember the name, Necee, from when I first began posting. Please tell her congratulations and best wishes!

Suzanne :)

Tammie on 4/28/03 at 18:35 (117294)

Necee thanks! Yes I do remember her very well! We had some very heart shared chats late in those long nights!. I wish her and her family all the happiness and hope those poor feet of hers behave! I am glad you heard from her I often think of her and wonder how she is as she kinda had her hands full with school and her family and her sick feet!

If you see her on again give her my love and best wishes and the hopes of a beautiful baby and happy feet.

Necee on 4/28/03 at 21:47 (117310)

Yes, she lives in CA.
Her due date is Nov 7.

Necee