Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Weekend storms

Posted by Necee on 5/05/03 at 08:35 (117823)

I hope that all our friends are safe and well after this past weekends storms and sme4es. Suzanne they mentioned Tennessee, are you ok?

Happy trails and stay safe.
Necee

carmen h on 5/06/03 at 08:40 (117893)

Suzanne is in Kentucky and CArmen is in Tennessee.
:)
We had one sme4 pass within 1/8 of a mile.....they highlighted the road that runs in front of my neighborhood asthe targeted road for the sme4.
I am deathly afraid of them....I spend a few hours in the closet with 5 animals. AND there are more coming this week...all week long.
:(
Jackson TN. is not far from us.

Suzanne D on 5/06/03 at 16:27 (117930)

Thanks for thinking of me, Necee, and I'm thankful you're o.k., Carmen! This is the kind of weather we sometimes have in April, but the weather seems to be 'off' this year with a cooler than usual start to spring.

Yesterday morning we experienced high winds and a real downpour just when the buses were unloading. My children came in drenched with their hair dripping! I sent them a few at a time to the restrooms to dry their hair under the hand dryers. They thought that was cool.

I hope you and the animals stay safe, Carmen! It's always a relief to get through these spring storms.

Suzanne :)

Re: To Carmen and Suzanne **Re: Weekend storms

Necee on 5/06/03 at 20:59 (117969)

I must be loosing my mind, I knew Suzanne lived in KY and Carmen is in TN, I don't know what I was thinking, must have been a 'senior moment'.
I'm sorry.
Glad that ya'll are ok!

Happy trails...

Necee